HEM is not so good

• Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      Was using PS elephant but tryed out the Hem trial! Preformance is better and there are lot more options but the HUD is just the worst! Hud don't resize at the same time with table resizing, i can't use transperent hud background cos then you can't clearly see numbers! Ok but creating own hud is so hard and i wanted it just like PS elephant hud i gues its not even possible to make something like that! I would stick to elephant but its very glichy and don't support many sites! Maybe somebody have found or created something like elphant hud and can help me out there?Or there are some other good poker softwares? I am going to try out poker tracker 3 trial but as i know its almost the same hud options as HEM :(
  • 5 replies
    • cryoburn
      cryoburn
      Bronze
      there's an option to resize text according to table size

you can config the alpha trasparency value and text font, color and shadow to better see the numbers

you just have to take time to explore the app.

but ofc that if you're tile mass multitabling no hud will be decent without a big monitor
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cryoburn
      there's an option to resize text according to table size

you can config the alpha trasparency value and text font, color and shadow to better see the numbers

you just have to take time to explore the app.

but ofc that if you're tile mass multitabling no hud will be decent without a big monitor
      I 9-12 multitable and have 24'' monitor..so its good for me! I am trying to create my own now but yes it takes a lot of time!
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      Just found answer to my question! At appearance tab have to uncheck drop shadow(for transparent) and check scale font(for same hud size as table! Wheel HEM is very configurable i must say..
    • csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      HEM is the nuts, the best tracker software at the moment imo.
    • xDurchsichtig
      xDurchsichtig
      Bronze
      Originally posted by csnmf
      the best tracker software at the moment imo.
      :tongue: :heart: