NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($5.02)
      BB ($32.51)
      UTG ($5)
      UTG+1 ($5)
      Hero ($6.06)
      BTN ($5)

Dealt to Hero Q:club: Q:spade:

UTG calls $0.05, fold, Hero raises to $0.25, BTN calls $0.25, fold, BB calls $0.20, fold

FLOP ($0.82) J:spade: 6:club: 4:diamond:

BB checks, Hero bets $0.55, BTN calls $0.55, BB folds

TURN ($1.92) J:spade: 6:club: 4:diamond: T:diamond:

Hero checks, BTN bets $1.60, Hero calls $1.60

RIVER ($5.12) J:spade: 6:club: 4:diamond: T:diamond: 7:diamond:

Hero checks, BTN checks

BTN 22/17

how should i play this hand ?
      his turn bet is pretty strong and i don't know if my hand is still good, and there is 2/3 pot bet left on the river to come. What to do ?
  • 2 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Do the betting yourself. Bet turn about $1.20, and make a 35-50% potsize bet on the river, depending on how call-happy he is (higher WTSD = more call happy). Villian is a TAG and he is not calling a big river bet with JX I think. Of course if he raises the turn we fold cause it's usually a set
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by mbml
      Do the betting yourself. Bet turn about $1.20, and make a 35-50% potsize bet on the river, depending on how call-happy he is (higher WTSD = more call happy). Villian is a TAG and he is not calling a big river bet with JX I think. Of course if he raises the turn we fold cause it's usually a set
      This. As played you just announced on the turn that your hand wasn't strong, so you can't fold when he bets. He might bet Jx thinking it's the best hand, he might bet a bluff thinking you have complete air.

Hope it helps.