[NL2-NL10] NL5 FR AKs @ MP3 - Rush Poker

• prg09
      prg09
      Bronze
      Hi,
      I titled a bit and didn't think over this hand properly :s_evil: I guess if villain had AA,KK, he would have go AI PF or on the flop. So i should have raised him or go AI on the flop...Do u agree?

$0.02/$0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Known players:
      MP1:
      $5.96
      MP2:
      $1.72
      MP3 (Hero):
      $5.41
      CO:
      $4.31
      BU:
      $3.95
      SB:
      $6.05
      BB:
      $6.67
      UTG1:
      $4.95
      UTG2:
      $9.70

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with K, A.
      UTG1 folds, UTG2 calls $0.05, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, 4 folds, UTG2 raises to $0.97, Hero calls $0.67.

Flop: ($2.01) K, 3, 7 (2 players)
      UTG2 bets $2.01, Hero folds, UTG2 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2.01.
  • 2 replies
    • johnbeattie85
      johnbeattie85
      Bronze
      Hi. I think you're a bit confised here. You hit the best possible flop for your hand, but opted to fold. You should only fold here if you think his range is KK+. If you think his range is KK+, you should fold preflop.

Preflop is really difficult vs unknown. Would either fold or shove.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by johnbeattie85
      Hi. I think you're a bit confised here. You hit the best possible flop for your hand, but opted to fold. You should only fold here if you think his range is KK+. If you think his range is KK+, you should fold preflop.

Preflop is really difficult vs unknown. Would either fold or shove.
      In theory, this.

As played in practice we're never folding really, but since it's still possible he's completely full of it in that spot and there are no draws we're afraid of really, I'd probably take forever to call his bet and see if he wants to jam garbage on the turn, we're getting stacked by better hands anyway.

Hope it helps.