Stack
      Hero:
      $5,07
      BB:
      $5,79
      MP2:
      $5,64

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:club: , A:heart:
      2 folds, MP2 raises to $0,20, 3 folds, Hero raises to $0,60, BB calls $0,55, MP2 calls $0,40.

Flop: ($1,80) K:heart: , Q:club: , 8:diamond: (3 players)
      Hero bets $1,25, BB calls $1,25, MP2 calls $1,25.

Turn: ($5,55) Q:heart: (3 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks, MP2 bets $1,75, Hero raises to $3,22 (All-In), 2 folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $9,05

Preflop an flop play is fine... Now Q on a turn is just too scary, but his bet on the turn was probably more of a way for him seeing a cheap turn card than some sort of a value bet. Now I know with pushing here I don´t have enough FE, but I was up against a very bad player and with rulling out Qx and KQ(which he would probably reraise pf) I am up against FD, straight draws and complete bluffs.

So up with your thoughts pls =)
  • 2 replies
    • johnbeattie85
      johnbeattie85
      Bronze
      Queen on the turn isn't really scary. Your never folding at this point. Betting vs check/rasing is only going to make a difference on the rare occasion that he has some sort of draw. So I would bet by default. I can't believe MP2 folded there.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by johnbeattie85
      Queen on the turn isn't really scary. Your never folding at this point. Betting vs check/rasing is only going to make a difference on the rare occasion that he has some sort of draw. So I would bet by default. I can't believe MP2 folded there.
      This. On the turn everybody will get scared of the Q unless they have it, they might just check behind good Kx hands and everything. I'd just just jam to take away that option and hope they can't lay down Kx.

Hope it helps.