question

• problemator
      problemator
      Bronze
      i passed the quiz five days ago, and since my id is being checked and i am still waiting for my 50$, and dont know how long wil it take i would like to deposit some money on full tilt where i have opened an account for this 50$.
      my question is, will I get this 50$ eventually even if I deposit some money before my 50$ are approved, and if I can what bonus code should i use.
      BR, Problemator
  • 9 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi problemator,

I believe there was an issue with the quality of the scan that you sent, so a colleague from customer support has requested you to send another one.

To your questions:
      I wouldn't advise cashing in before receiving the $50 starting capital. As soon as you have been confirmed and the transfer has been initiated, it is usually safe to deposit, but even then I'd recommend waiting for the money to arrive.

Hadi
    • problemator
      problemator
      Bronze
      yes, i know the photos were bad so i sent a scanned id card. could you please inform me did everything went ok now and when could i expect my begginers bonus. BR problemator
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey again,

unfortunately, I can't tell you that - as soon as our security team gets to your ID check, they will process it normally and will be in touch with you :)

Best regards,

Hadi
    • problemator
      problemator
      Bronze
      daer Hadi, yesterday afternoon I got my bonus on my full tilt account. thanls for everything.
      i have few more questions,how can I achieve this 100$ bonus, and also i already have an account on pokerstars.com. can I give my id here so that I can get more strategy points if I play there?
      BR
    • LudiCoka
      LudiCoka
      Bronze
      Hi problemator,

Getting the $100 bonus will take you some time, you will get it in increments for generating rake. I don't know exactly how fulltilt deals with it but here is an example to show you how it works; every 400 full tilt points you earn you will get $10 released from $100 bonus to your account.

As for making pokerstrategy linked to your pokerstars account, it is not possible.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi problemator,

Full Tilt recently changed their rules. The new deal is currently $50 starting capital + 100% (up to $600) bonus on the first deposit of your own funds.

Full details are available on the Full Tilt guide page.

Hope this helps, best regards & enjoy your poker,

Bart
    • problemator
      problemator
      Bronze
      i have another question :]
      i must tell you that i dont really understand this rakeback, so if anybody could explain me that on my situation how it counts.
      i got my 50$ bonus and yesterday i played 19 sng 3,5+0,30$, i only play that. i also earned 67 ftp if that matters. will i gat some rake back and if i will how much!
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by problemator
      i have another question :]
      i must tell you that i dont really understand this rakeback, so if anybody could explain me that on my situation how it counts.
      i got my 50$ bonus and yesterday i played 19 sng 3,5+0,30$, i only play that. i also earned 67 ftp if that matters. will i gat some rake back and if i will how much!
      Hello again,

Basically you will receive back 27% of the rake/tournament fees you pay, after a few deductions have been taken.

Anything you receive for free from full tilt (e.g. freerolls, ftp points, added overlays in tournaments etc) is deducted from your net earned rake prior to calculating rakeback.

Full details provided in the following thread (check out the opening post).

As described in the thread, you should start to receive rakeback after your initial bonus has been cleared.

Any problems or if you have questions, don't hesitate to shout :)

Best regards,

Bart
    • problemator
      problemator
      Bronze
      well, i basicaly undurstand what you just wrote. that means that i get back 27% of my fees at the end of the week, but first rake i get back will be deducted from my 50$ bonus i got for free and will be deducted until i collect 50$ of rakeback, and then will any rake i collect get on my account.is that right?
      regarding 1000FTP i need to clear my bonus: when i reach these 1000 points, i dont need to do anything, i just have to reach that limit and thats it, is that right?or do i have to report it to someone. i dont think that will be a problem reaching it cause in one day i collected more than 100 points and i have 119 days left