I won't participate.
        7%
        I don't know yet.
        4%
      Total: 144 Votes
    • JohnPhoenix
      JohnPhoenix
      Black
      The iGB Awards for the Online Gaming Industry awarded PokerStrategy.com with the "Best Poker Affiliate" trophy. In order to celebrate this accomplishment, we will hold five special freerolls in April with a prize pool of $20,000 each!

The fourth Freeroll is going to be here at PartyPoker.

• Date: 18.04.2010, 17:00 GMT
      • Seats available: 10,000
      • Registration: You need a tracked real money account, which means that you must have/have had money in your PartyPoker account at one point in time.

For more details, please look here.

What do you think of that?
      Are you going to participate? Go ahead for the poll to let us know.
  • 75 replies
    • 36bullets
      36bullets
      Bronze
      That's great! How can we register to that tourney?
    • GambleTM
      GambleTM
      Bronze
      great freeroll!
      pokerstrategy is the best! :)
    • GrantT420
      GrantT420
      Bronze
      when is registration for this going to be available?
    • JohnPhoenix
      JohnPhoenix
      Black
      Originally posted by 36bullets
      That's great! How can we register to that tourney?
      You'll find the tourney in the Lobby. Registration to the tourney is available at the day of the tourney. By making the registration so late, we avoid that people register days before and forget about the tourney. This should reduce people being on sitout the complete tourney.
    • TheQueenOfHearts
      TheQueenOfHearts
      Bronze
      The 20K freeroll that is hosted by partypoker, can I play that if I fill in the quiz and choose to play in partypoker? Because it says you have to have had real money in your account at some point in time. Does the "starting capital" count as real money?
    • delyron
      delyron
      Bronze
      yes it does count as real money, but you should receive it before the tournament
    • Broscatana
      Broscatana
      Bronze
      i had an realmoney account but not open trough pokertstrategy...im a member here can i still register to this toruney ?
    • MIMIso
      MIMIso
      Bronze
      @JohnPhoneix

Are you sure the tourney is in the lobby?

As I can see it, there is (still) nothing taking place at 18th of April. Maybe they will announce it 1 or 2 days before the start?
    • marecrocop
      marecrocop
      Bronze
      check the special turny tab
    • DusanStanar
      DusanStanar
      Bronze
      It is in the "special" tourney tab, it says invitational.

Registration starts 17th April19:00 CEST.

Now, will Party Poker recognise our membership in PokerStrategy by our real money account name or will we recieve a ticket or some kinf of code?

Also, I had a real money account there before I joined PokerStrategy. Will I be able to play?

Thanks!
    • ShakeyHands
      ShakeyHands
      Bronze
      So we can start to register on the Sunday of the tourney, does that mean registration will open at 1 minute past 12 on Saturday night? I generally dont get out of bed til late on sunday and dont wanna miss out.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DusanStanar

Now, will Party Poker recognise our membership in PokerStrategy by our real money account name or will we recieve a ticket or some kinf of code?

Also, I had a real money account there before I joined PokerStrategy. Will I be able to play?

Thanks!
      No i dont think you will be able to because your account wont be tracked i imagine. You will have to create an account somewhere else and remember to use the pokerstrategy code if you want to play in any these freerolls :)
    • crowes
      crowes
      Bronze
      Can I play this tourny on two sites? I have account on pacific and party poker.
    • ironmask92
      ironmask92
      Bronze
      only if you have installed the software and created an account on 2 different sites (has to be through PS though)
    • JohnPhoenix
      JohnPhoenix
      Black
      Originally posted by crowes
      Can I play this tourny on two sites? I have account on pacific and party poker.
      You can play all 5 of the freerolls, if you want. Just look, what is needed to register in each tournament. You´ll find that in every single topic for the freeroll.
    • JohnPhoenix
      JohnPhoenix
      Black
      Originally posted by DusanStanar

Thanks!
      That means, that your Party Account is not tracked to PokerStrategy.com? Then you can't take part unfortunately.
    • AdamLaw33
      AdamLaw33
      Bronze
      I think this is awesome!!!! Thanks alot , Party Poker... :) I can't wait for this.. i will mark my calender.. what do i have to do to get in... thanks again and congrats on the reward...
      AdamLaw33
    • JohnPhoenix
      JohnPhoenix
      Black
      Originally posted by AdamLaw33
      I think this is awesome!!!! Thanks alot , PokerStrategy.com... :) I can't wait for this.. i will mark my calender.. what do i have to do to get in... thanks again and congrats on the reward...
      AdamLaw33
      FYP. Party is just hosting the tournament.

To get in you need a tracked real money account, which means that you must have/have had money in your PartyPoker account at one point in time. Do you have an account already? If not, you need to register at Party.

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/party-poker/download

And unfortunately get some money on the account. At Party Playmoney Accounts can't participate in a Freeroll due to a Software Restriction. :(

Registration even starts 24 Hours before Tournament, means 17.4. 17:00 GMT.
    • dzimitrije
      dzimitrije
      Bronze
      cant find that "special tourney tab"
      what lobby? at pokerstars site?