I won't participate.
        13%
        I don't know yet.
        8%
      Total: 39 Votes
    • JohnPhoenix
      JohnPhoenix
      Black
      The iGB Awards for the Online Gaming Industry awarded PokerStrategy.com with the "Best Poker Affiliate" trophy. In order to celebrate this accomplishment, we will hold five special freerolls in April with a prize pool of $20,000 each!

The fifth Freeroll is going to be here at 888.com

• Date: 25.04.2010, 12:00 GMT
      • Seats available: 6,000
      • Registration: Everyone who has a tracked 888.com account and made a deposit. If you haven't done that yet, you can do so until Wednesday, the 21st of April. Minimum deposit is $30.
        Registration starts 6:00 GMT

For more details, please look here.

What do you think of that?
      Are you going to participate? Go ahead for the poll to let us know.
  • 42 replies
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      Sounds like a plan to me - Count me in!! :s_biggrin:
    • KriPaul93
      KriPaul93
      Bronze
      im in aswell! :)
    • buiacamed
      buiacamed
      Bronze
      If I got $ 50 from PokerStrategy at 888 poker is considered a deposit? so if I received money from you at 888 do i have to make another deposit?
    • JohnPhoenix
      JohnPhoenix
      Black
      Originally posted by buiacamed
      If I got $ 50 from PokerStrategy at 888 poker is considered a deposit? so if I received money from you at 888 do i have to make another deposit?
      The Free50 money is not considered as a deposit unfortunately. You need to make another deposit.
    • crowes
      crowes
      Bronze
      well, im in. But one question, i made a deposit in october last year, is that ok?
    • Pokerbry
      Pokerbry
      Bronze
      Hi there. Question, I have an account at 888.com but it was not set up via poker strategy. The only account i have via poker strategy is with bet365.
      Can i still play at 888.com freeroll or isnt it allowed. I also have account at Party poker but it wasnt setup via poker strategy either. Can you shed some light on this for me?

Thanks

Pokerbry :)
    • robpettitt
      robpettitt
      Bronze
      Mod:

The lobby only shows "announced" and registration doesn't open until the tournament starts! There are no entrants yet either.

I haven't made a deposit on this site yet, only my original $50 from PS. I know I will have to deposit $30 and that is fine, is this why it is not open for me to register or is this going to be sorted? Don't want to deposit to find there is still a problem.

Thanks!
    • JohnPhoenix
      JohnPhoenix
      Black
      Originally posted by Pokerbry
      Hi there. Question, I have an account at 888.com but it was not set up via poker strategy. The only account i have via poker strategy is with bet365.
      Can i still play at 888.com freeroll or isnt it allowed. I also have account at Party poker but it wasnt setup via poker strategy either. Can you shed some light on this for me?

Thanks

Pokerbry :)
      Sorry Bro,

maybe you can ask the guys from 888.com if they can retrack your account.

Otherwise there's no light, because you need a tracked account.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by crowes
      well, im in. But one question, i made a deposit in october last year, is that ok?
      If it was more than 30 Dollars it is.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by robpettitt
      Mod:

The lobby only shows "announced" and registration doesn't open until the tournament starts! There are no entrants yet either.

I haven't made a deposit on this site yet, only my original $50 from PS. I know I will have to deposit $30 and that is fine, is this why it is not open for me to register or is this going to be sorted? Don't want to deposit to find there is still a problem.

Thanks!
      The tournament will work proper. It's a mistake, that the registration starts at the same time like the tourney. 888.com will fix that, guess, Registration is going to be available 3-5 hours before the start.
    • robpettitt
      robpettitt
      Bronze
      OK thanks!
    • NatRPheM
      NatRPheM
      Bronze
      I have a quick question, the Username you are supose to type on the site to get tracked is the username you use to log in, correct?
    • JohnPhoenix
      JohnPhoenix
      Black
      Normally you get tracked, when you download the software through the Download Link in the Pokerrooms Sektion.

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/888-pacific-poker/download

You have to type the username in.
    • sketba23
      sketba23
      Bronze
      how can i see if i made a deposit that was more than 30 bucks??
    • sketba23
      sketba23
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sketba23
      i found now i did it, but it was separate, it was 3 times 10$ last year in 1 month... does that count?

thanks
    • dicekeyrollz
      dicekeyrollz
      Bronze
      Sooo has the registration time been announced yet or are we gonna have to look forward to it on the day? :f_cool:
    • JohnPhoenix
      JohnPhoenix
      Black
      i found now i did it, but it was separate, it was 3 times 10$ last year in 1 month... does that count?

thanks
      Yes, it counts.
    • JohnPhoenix
      JohnPhoenix
      Black
      Hi all,

here now some information regarding the freeroll.

1) Due to the high numbers of participants in the other freerolls, we managed to increase the number of seats to 6.000, so hopefully everyone who wants can participate.
      2) 888.com can set 2 dates of registration start. One for restricted players, and one for all the other players.
      The registration start for the restricted players starts at 6.00 GMT (6 hours before the tournament).
      The registration start for all the other players "starts" at 12.00 GMT like the Tournament, so no other player can register.

In the Lobby you'll find the registration start for the other players. So don't be confused. If you are eligible to play the Tournament (tracked account + 30$ Deposit until the 21th of April) you're able to register from 06:00 GMT to 11:59 GMT. (but be careful: only until maximum number of entries is reached)

PS: If you don't have an account yet, where you have deposited $30, it is your last day to do that in order to be eligible to play in the freeroll.
    • Meatfly404
      Meatfly404
      Bronze
      Tournament is listed under Restricted Tournaments.

Btw. How many days it takes to start showing my earned PS points from 888?

Edit: It's already working :)
    • baja1984
      baja1984
      Bronze
      Hi
      I have made an account on 888 few days ago via pokerstrateg.com, but I havent been able to make a deposit untill wendsday. Can you tell me of I make a deposit today, will I be able to participate in the tournament on sunday. Thanks
    • baja1984
      baja1984
      Bronze
      Made a deposit. I hope i will be able to register to the tourney.