$2.67
      MP2:
      $5.21
      MP3:
      $4.90
      CO (Hero):
      $5.28

Preflop: Hero is CO with T, J.
      MP2 calls $0.04, MP3 folds, Hero raises to $0.20, BU folds, SB calls $0.18, BB calls $0.16, MP2 calls $0.16.

Flop: ($0.8) T, 2, 8 (4 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, MP2 checks, Hero bets $0.60, SB folds, BB folds, MP2 calls $0.60.

Turn: ($2) 7 (2 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero checks.

River: ($2) 9 (2 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero bets $1.42, MP2 folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2.
  • 3 replies
    • harleytopper
      harleytopper
      Bronze
      Looks fine to me. Maybe bet less on river, like half of the pot (after 3 checks he most likely holds some kind of draw or pair). In case of draw you always can go allin in case of checkraise on river.
    • johnbeattie85
      johnbeattie85
      Bronze
      I would bet turn. Board is really drawey - it doesn't make sense to wait till the river when all the draws miss to try get value. River can also be a scare card for his worse made hands.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by johnbeattie85
      I would bet turn. Board is really drawey - it doesn't make sense to wait till the river when all the draws miss to try get value. River can also be a scare card for his worse made hands.
      This. If you find a valuebet on the river as played, you should find it on the turn too, as it's actually a better spot. If you don't, you're most likely trying to pot control way too often, especially against seemingly loose-passive calling stations against whom it's a big mistake to not valuebet in obviously +ev spots.

Hope it helps.