Hand history reviewer

• Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Hello,

is there any free software for reviewing hand histories? I have "Universal Replayer" but it doesn't work with Full Tilt Poker. I'm looking for software which reviews hand graphically, not in text. By the way, software with trial period is also ok :)
  • 5 replies
    • sk345di
      sk345di
      Global
      you can use holdem manager
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Hey Bigniux,

You can try PokerTracker 3, Holdem Manager, Elephant or Poker Office. You get a free elephant licence when you reach 1000 SPs. PT3 has a 60 day trial and HEM with 15. Dont know too much about Poker Office. Anyways all these software have graphical hand replayers as far as I know.

Also you can use PSs hand converter which has a graphical hand replayer which might be easier/quicker for you. You can find this feature here. Just import the hand and click replay. You can also generate a link or copy the text for forum use.

-Joronamo
    • aceonetheriver
      aceonetheriver
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Joronamo
      Hey Bigniux,

You can try PokerTracker 3, Holdem Manager, Elephant or Poker Office. You get a free elephant licence when you reach 1000 SPs. PT3 has a 60 day trial and HEM with 15. Dont know too much about Poker Office. Anyways all these software have graphical hand replayers as far as I know.

Also you can use PSs hand converter which has a graphical hand replayer which might be easier/quicker for you. You can find this feature here. Just import the hand and click replay. You can also generate a link or copy the text for forum use.

-Joronamo
      elephant have hand replayer?
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      elephant have hand replayer?

Not sure never used it. I know PT3 and HEM do.
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      thanks for answers :) i'm using PT3 and didn't knew that it has this feature :)