hu sng limpers

• jakosamlud
      jakosamlud
      Bronze
      How do you play against players who limp 85% of the time?? It's so frustrating for me because I have no idea how to play against them. I usually go on tilt when the donkey starts limping and min-betting...
  • 3 replies
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      is this HU at the end of an STT/MTT, or just HU.

how deep are the chip stacks?

Just put in the raise if your have a good enough hand. IMO, what he basically did is give YOU the initiative to make the play, so take it.
    • jmackenzie
      jmackenzie
      Silver
      The first few hands if they limp i tend to bet a very large range of cards around 60% of hands for 4-5bb to see how they react.

If they carry on calling then you can make big raises preflop when you have a good hand AT+ broadways and 77-88+.

If they keep folding then keep putting the pressure on with a large variety of junk hands until they change tact.

Dont raise 4-5bb when they keep folding if you have a monster, you have to be prepared to play small pot preflop.

Often they start to limp raise. If you notice they start to do this more than a few times then you can polarize your range back to monsters you dont mind getting the hand in p/f.
    • jakosamlud
      jakosamlud
      Bronze
      thanks, i will try this.

@elhh82, regular hu sng's, we start with 75BB and blinds move up every 7 mins.