BRM and levelups on FullTilt

• UeYa
      UeYa
      Bronze
      Talking about BRM and levelups on FullTilt I was considering that the SNG offer is not that "smooth" as it should.

I mean, I had my starting 50$ and played according to BRM and it took 4 months at 1.20$ (DOH!) to finally break the 100$ cap ans start playing the 2.25$.
      In 3 weeks and playing an avg of 3/4 SNGs per day I'm now at 150$ and I was checking when to make the next levelup...well I need to reach the 1000$ cap to go ahead in the next level because FT offers 1.2$/2.25$ and then jumps directly to 5.50$!

What do you think?
  • 4 replies
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by UeYa
      Talking about BRM and levelups on FullTilt I was considering that the SNG offer is not that "smooth" as it should.
      I mean, I had my starting 50$ and played according to BRM and it took 4 months at 1.20$ (DOH!) to finally break the 100$ cap ans start playing the 2.25$; in 3 weeks and playing an avg of 3/4 SNGs per day I'm now at 150$ and I was checking when to make the next levelup...well I neet to reach the 1000$ cap to go ahead in the next level because FT offers 1.2$/2.25$ and then jumps directly to 5.50$!

What do you think?
      I wouldnt think about moving any higher atm. S&G's are extremley high varriance games. "Decent sarmples" on these are 1,000 games (proferabler 2k/3k.). As you're playing 4 per day this will take a long time. Now i'm not suggesting that you should play 1k before moving up again, but what i am saying is dont rush moving up because you dont know whats round the corner, and for a noob varriance is hard to cope with at first ;) GL.
    • advola
      advola
      Bronze
      Originally posted by UeYa

In 3 weeks and playing an avg of 3/4 SNGs per day I'm now at 150$ and I was checking when to make the next levelup...well I need to reach the 1000$ cap to go ahead in the next level because FT offers 1.2$/2.25$ and then jumps directly to 5.50$!

What do you think?
      am i missing something??

2% OF 250$ IS 5$...
      play the 2.25$ until you get 210-230$ and then take shots in the 5.5$ ones

gl...
    • UeYa
      UeYa
      Bronze
      Yes I know that the sample is low for now; I'd like to grind but a 3yrs old daughter maximum let's you play that :P

Anyway I feel more comfortable at this limit than the 1.20$; guess that with my few games I have the following stats since March 1st (I've done the levelup on the 14th):

Hands played: 5619
      Average finish: 3.37
      ITM: 51.28%
      ROI: 48.57%
      Net won: 62.90
      Tournaments: 78

That I fìnd very profitable! So I think I'm gonna sit here for a while and enjoy it, probably I will try and play more tables and see what happens.
    • UeYa
      UeYa
      Bronze
      Originally posted by advola
      am i missing something??

2% OF 250$ IS 5$...
      play the 2.25$ until you get 210-230$ and then take shots in the 5.5$ ones

gl...

Dude I've messed up the maths...I guess I need another coffee, you're damn right! :P :P :P