Stack
      MP2:
      $4,01
      Hero:
      $5,74
      BU:
      $10,45

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with J:club: , J:diamond:
      2 folds, MP2 calls $0,05, Hero raises to $0,25, CO folds, BU raises to $0,50, 3 folds, Hero calls $0,25.

Flop: ($1,12) 9:heart: , 8:diamond: , T:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0,75, Hero calls $0,75.

Turn: ($2,62) 6:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $2,00, Hero ???

His pf raise is somewhat questionable cuz he is only 2betting me... On flop I have a OESD + overpair... Now his bet on turn is big in I really started questioning the strenght of my hand... Players like him tend to raise low pps and Ax´s. So I am behind 99, 88, TT, QJ and any overpair higher than mine. I also have 10 outs and if I hit I am ahead 100%. If I call I am commited, if I push there is too little FE and folding, well just don`t feel right:P help pls.. thnx
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Well the truth is once a 20/5 player min-3-bets you and fires two big bets postflop on the ugliest board ever I don't think your overpair is good very often, and the times he has QQ/77 your J outs are no good plus he has some of your OESD outs blocked.

I really don't think this is worth pursuing unless you know something I don't about him being a lot more crazy than his stats would suggest. We usually don't make money in this game by calling down seemingly passive players with marginally good hands, because when they have marginally good hands themselves they are not bombing every street like that.

Hope it helps.