FL sit n gos

• Foxxxen
      Foxxxen
      Bronze
      Do you play them? Where and when? How are you doing in them? How do you adapt your play? Discuss!

I play them when they are running on FTP, from $10-$30 ones or higher if they are available. Traffic is obviously terrible, but I think they are well worth playing when available. Players are absolutely horrible and I think most of them are NL players who mis-registered. My ITM is like 80% over 20 or so tourneys so far which is ridiculous compared to the NL ones.

I don't really adapt my play in any special way from cash games. Maybe around the bubble, but that's it and I think it is working out really well.
  • 6 replies
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Foxxxen
      Players are absolutely horrible and I think most of them are NL players who mis-registered.
      lol

SNG means that top3 players wins, right?
      How about blind structure? How fast these games turn into a complete gamble?
      And when you say terrible traffic, how terrible is that?

Will try them sometime. Not at the moment, because I'm doing quite good at other variants :P

PS. Would you trust me your username on FTP? Only for avoiding you :)
      You can send me PM, if you do not want public revelation. (damn, what a strong word lol)
    • SalamiandCheese
      SalamiandCheese
      Bronze
      There's a couple reg's that play these and are beating them over a decent sample. Hell, if it's profitable gogogogo!
    • cash4mebg
      cash4mebg
      Bronze
      I guess you could also try stars, the traffic is higher and skill level is same shit :D
    • Foxxxen
      Foxxxen
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CoreySteel
      Originally posted by Foxxxen
      Players are absolutely horrible and I think most of them are NL players who mis-registered.
      lol

SNG means that top3 players wins, right?
      How about blind structure? How fast these games turn into a complete gamble?
      And when you say terrible traffic, how terrible is that?

Will try them sometime. Not at the moment, because I'm doing quite good at other variants :P

PS. Would you trust me your username on FTP? Only for avoiding you :)
      You can send me PM, if you do not want public revelation. (damn, what a strong word lol)
      Indeed the top3 players win, or in case of SH then top2 wins.

The blind structure is fine and as long as you're not short stacked there is not too much gambool. I guess there are some turbo ones also which are faster...

What I mean with terrible traffic is that one would be lucky to be able to play 4-5 sngs per day on levels $10+. So in other words, not something to make a living off of, but nice and profitable variation.

As to my screen name, I TRUST NOONE MUHAHAHA, but a little snooping around will probably uncover it :P
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      I tried it and I think it's a complete gamble :P
      Blinds are 100/200, no one is out yet, I have 2BB left and I've played 2 hands.
      No room for manoeuvring whatsoever.
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      What an irony. I end up 2nd at that SNG. Lost HU where I clearly had an edge, but luck wasn't on my side.