This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

50 dollars starting capital

• pglgb
      pglgb
      Bronze
      Hello, i have said that i wanted the 50 dollars starting capital on myfull tilt account but i actually don't. I want it on pokerstars. Is there any chance that you don't give the money on fulltilt but on pokerstars. I have already sent ID check, but the money isn't on fulltilt yet.
  • 6 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey pglgb,

It might be to late but I suggest you contact our support centre asap.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • SuperIanos
      SuperIanos
      Bronze
      hi everyone,

i wanna know if poker strategy gives rakeback on fulltiltpoker and in the same time the 50$ starting capital.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SuperIanos
      hi everyone,

i wanna know if poker strategy gives rakeback on fulltiltpoker and in the same time the 50$ starting capital.
      Hey SuperIanos,

Yes we do :)

All you need to do is sign up with FullTilt Poker following our guidelines.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • Medo1309
      Medo1309
      Bronze
      Im total noob , so sry if question is stupid to u , but what is rakeback? :rolleyes:
    • whytheluckystrike
      whytheluckystrike
      Bronze
      Rake is how poker rooms make their money. That is the money that the poker rooms deduct from every pot. Usually the rake is a couple of percent with a cap at around $3 at the highest limits. There is also rake on tournaments, where the large portion of the buy in goes to the price pool, and a little fee goes to the poker site. The poker rooms make huge money from the rake the players contribute with. It is not unusual that a single player pay $3000 to the poker room every month, and that’s just one player. A poker room with more than 10,000 active players earns quite a lot of money to say the least.

Rakeback is a refund to the players. Poker players receive a percentage of the rake they pay to the poker room. A normal rakeback offer is between 25 and 40 percent, but sometimes players can get an even better offer. If you receive 35% rakeback, and rake $1000 one month, you will get $350 back. The more you rake, the more you get back. That is basically what rakeback is about.

Tom
    • Medo1309
      Medo1309
      Bronze
      thx )