50 dollars starting capital

• pglgb
      pglgb
      Bronze
      Hello, i have said that i wanted the 50 dollars starting capital on myfull tilt account but i actually don't. I want it on pokerstars. Is there any chance that you don't give the money on fulltilt but on pokerstars. I have already sent ID check, but the money isn't on fulltilt yet.
  • 6 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey pglgb,

It might be to late but I suggest you contact our support centre asap.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • SuperIanos
      SuperIanos
      Bronze
      hi everyone,

i wanna know if poker strategy gives rakeback on fulltiltpoker and in the same time the 50$ starting capital.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SuperIanos
      hi everyone,

i wanna know if poker strategy gives rakeback on fulltiltpoker and in the same time the 50$ starting capital.
      Hey SuperIanos,

Yes we do :)

All you need to do is sign up with FullTilt Poker following our guidelines.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • Medo1309
      Medo1309
      Bronze
      Im total noob , so sry if question is stupid to u , but what is rakeback? :rolleyes:
    • whytheluckystrike
      whytheluckystrike
      Bronze
      Rake is how poker rooms make their money. That is the money that the poker rooms deduct from every pot. Usually the rake is a couple of percent with a cap at around $3 at the highest limits. There is also rake on tournaments, where the large portion of the buy in goes to the price pool, and a little fee goes to the poker site. The poker rooms make huge money from the rake the players contribute with. It is not unusual that a single player pay $3000 to the poker room every month, and that’s just one player. A poker room with more than 10,000 active players earns quite a lot of money to say the least.

Rakeback is a refund to the players. Poker players receive a percentage of the rake they pay to the poker room. A normal rakeback offer is between 25 and 40 percent, but sometimes players can get an even better offer. If you receive 35% rakeback, and rake $1000 one month, you will get $350 back. The more you rake, the more you get back. That is basically what rakeback is about.

Tom
    • Medo1309
      Medo1309
      Bronze
      thx )