[NL2-NL10] AA standard AI? or obvious fold?

• cutegoldfish
      cutegoldfish
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      MP3:
      $14.82
      CO (Hero):
      $10.15
      BU:
      $9.20
      SB:
      $11.31
      BB:
      $10.10
      MP2:
      $20.79

Preflop: Hero is CO with A, A.
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $0.20, Hero raises to $0.75, 3 folds, MP3 calls $0.55.

Flop: ($1.65) T, 9, 6 (2 players)
      MP3 checks, Hero bets $1.20, MP3 raises to $3.35, Hero raises to $9.40, MP3 calls $6.05.

Turn: ($20.45) J (2 players)

River: ($20.45) J (2 players)

Final Pot: $20.45.
  • 2 replies
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      i would think you may want to bet the flop bigger. on such a wet board, apart from the possibility that opponent might have a decent made hand, it is probable that the opponent may be going for draws, hence shoving seems to be a good line of play. however, i would be basing my action of the opponent's aggression stat, if he's low aggression, and reraises, i would want to fold. if he is very aggressive, i would like to shove him as there is a good chance he's still on a draw. calling the reraise imo is not an option.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Well it's a standard all-in against some people and an obvious fold against some other people :p

Considering he's an unknown and it's not inconceivable for him to actually show up with worse overpairs, random 77/88 spazzes and maybe some combodraws with KQs or something, it can't be a bad stack off without further reads really.

If you could peg him for a nitty tag that would become a lot tougher, since there is no way he would raise 88/77 and probably not even JJ-KK there and he can't really have many flushdraws after calling preflop with you having the nut blocker.

Hope it helps.