This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] AA standard AI? or obvious fold?

• cutegoldfish
      cutegoldfish
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      MP3:
      $14.82
      CO (Hero):
      $10.15
      BU:
      $9.20
      SB:
      $11.31
      BB:
      $10.10
      MP2:
      $20.79

Preflop: Hero is CO with A, A.
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $0.20, Hero raises to $0.75, 3 folds, MP3 calls $0.55.

Flop: ($1.65) T, 9, 6 (2 players)
      MP3 checks, Hero bets $1.20, MP3 raises to $3.35, Hero raises to $9.40, MP3 calls $6.05.

Turn: ($20.45) J (2 players)

River: ($20.45) J (2 players)

Final Pot: $20.45.
  • 2 replies
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      i would think you may want to bet the flop bigger. on such a wet board, apart from the possibility that opponent might have a decent made hand, it is probable that the opponent may be going for draws, hence shoving seems to be a good line of play. however, i would be basing my action of the opponent's aggression stat, if he's low aggression, and reraises, i would want to fold. if he is very aggressive, i would like to shove him as there is a good chance he's still on a draw. calling the reraise imo is not an option.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Well it's a standard all-in against some people and an obvious fold against some other people :p

Considering he's an unknown and it's not inconceivable for him to actually show up with worse overpairs, random 77/88 spazzes and maybe some combodraws with KQs or something, it can't be a bad stack off without further reads really.

If you could peg him for a nitty tag that would become a lot tougher, since there is no way he would raise 88/77 and probably not even JJ-KK there and he can't really have many flushdraws after calling preflop with you having the nut blocker.

Hope it helps.