This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

hy everybody need advice

• Bogdan1190
      Bogdan1190
      Bronze
      ive deposited 15 $ on party poker and played for about a weak SSS. now my bankroll is at 36 dollars and ai know is not enough for nl10. what do you advise me? play SSS at 01/02 til i get around 60$ or play 1$SNGs with this 36 bucks?
      i feel like i could win more .... btw i cant play SSS at nl4 on PP since the min buy in is 2 bucks.i've platyed SNG before and read the bronze and silver articles about sngs. but my question is could i play profitably with this bankroll 1$ SNG?
  • 2 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      It is recommended to have at the very least 50BI for SNG.They can have hi variance. I would recommend that either:

you stick to SSS on 1/2c until you have enough to move up limit.
      or you deposit some more

By any mean do try once in a while an sng or an MTT. but don't risk you BR over it.

goodl uck on the felt
    • Bogdan1190
      Bogdan1190
      Bronze
      thx for replaying i did tried some SNG and now my BR is at 40 bucks so thx for the advice :D