This site is a fckng joke.

• ZipClose
      ZipClose
      Basic
      Day 1:I chosed FTP for my 50$ bonus.
      Day 2: I had to send them copy of my Passport.
      Day 4: I had to send them picture where im holding my passport next to my face.
      Day 5: I had to send them my number and when its the best time to call, I said right away.
      Day 7: I asked wtf is going on , why dont you call.
      Day 7: We called you today but your phone was turned off/out of signal.
      Day7: I wrote support that I may have accidentally gave you wrong number.
      Day 8: Support answers that you will not recieve 50$ bonus, and we cannot tell you why due security reasons.

WTF????
  • 20 replies
    • STR82ACE
      STR82ACE
      Bronze
      Proof reading yourself would have made you $50
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi ZipClose,

I can understand your frustration, however I must ask you to please give us your feedback in a civilized manner :)

I've just liaised with the security team and they have tried calling you again without an answer. Please provide us with the correct phone number via ticket to the customer support and we will review your case shortly.

Hadi
    • BoomSwitch
      BoomSwitch
      Bronze
      So your customer service is calling to my phone right? My phone was closed today but support sent decline message to me and didnt even told that there is an option to solve a problem. ( like: please open your phone and answer when we call and then you will get your free capital). Great customer service.

There is no print of any verification call rule when I registered.
    • delyron
      delyron
      Bronze
      wrong number.. t.t
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello BoomSwitch,

When the Security Team request a phone call as part of their ID procedure then they will need to actually talk to you in order to veify certain details.

Please write a ticket to Customer Support and explain the situation and they may be able to review your case.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • taavi1337
      taavi1337
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BoomSwitch
      So your customer service is calling to my phone right? My phone was closed today but support sent decline message to me and didnt even told that there is an option to solve a problem. ( like: please open your phone and answer when we call and then you will get your free capital). Great customer service.

There is no print of any verification call rule when I registered.
      i don't think it's a good idea to give this guy $50
    • ciubatukas
      ciubatukas
      Bronze
      site is cool :) friday afternoon completed quiz from 4th time :rolleyes: saturday afternoon sent scans of my id and bill and today morning i got my 50 dollars :)
    • cryoburn
      cryoburn
      Silver
      do you know what else is a fckng joke?

money
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Please keep in mind that the ID check is only mandatory for those wishing to receive the $50 starting capital - essentially, that's free money. So you can surely understand that we need to put some security measures in place to prevent scammers from obtaining the $50 multiple times.

Hadi
    • codyrembish
      codyrembish
      Bronze
      [Edited by TheBu11d0g]

Please read and understand the forum rules, your co-operation is appreciated.

Rule 1: No insults/abuse
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Thing is, I know what my phone number is coz I phoned me to make sure and low and behold I was in and answered so it was all good.
    • MikeyH
      MikeyH
      Bronze
      Why has this person responded to this thread using 2 different accounts?
    • meadow88
      meadow88
      Bronze
      [Edited by TheBu11d0g]

Please read and understand the forum rules, your co-operation is appreciated.

Rule 1: No insults/abuse
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      @ meadow88, codyrembish

We will not tolerate any members insulting our other members or our staff.

Please take this notice as an official warning and any further instances of insulting behaviour will result in further action being issued.

I hope for your co-operation in this matter as we have a friendly community here and we do not need this sort of behaviour.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • thepowerplay
      thepowerplay
      Bronze
      Hey I passed the quiz a long time ago and got my $50 bucks without a hitch, and am still playing on it. I also got access to some decent poker articles to help me along.

Cost to me: $0.00

THIS SITE ROCKS!!! :D
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MikeyH
      Why has this person responded to this thread using 2 different accounts?
      HA, i didnt notice that until you pointed it out...very observant...MODS!!! this guy needs punishing thus not $50 for him ;)
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      @ ZipClose,

Although you may have been refused the starting capital you can still take advantage of our First Deposit Bonuses as we have so much more to offer the poker player than just our free $50.

If you are able to deposit your own funds then you will be able to collect strategy points by earning rake at your chosen poker room and these points will allow you to move up the status ranks enabling you to access more advanced articles, videos and coachings etcs.

I hope you can take advantage of all of our learning material which are all designed to help improve you as a player and to move you up the limits safely and with the knowledge to hopefully help you beat your chosen stakes. I wish you every success whatever you decide to do.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • Pokerzvaigzne
      Pokerzvaigzne
      Bronze
      Unpaciente peopels, i would say to ignore them, if they cannot talk to moderators, and support team like normal people do, then just ignor em..

Sorry for my english
    • Octhellior
      Octhellior
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gadget51
      Thing is, I know what my phone number is coz I phoned me to make sure and low and behold I was in and answered so it was all good.
      Gj on not switching back to your new/second account before replying here again.

So you lost your first $50, don't come raging about it here. Take it like a man, deposit some of your own money.