ID proof

• Mergy
      Mergy
      Silver
      i sent a ticket to support about this as well ... how do you prove who you are without photo ID ?... if holding the the ID you are going to submit would help why not be told that in the email requesting the ID ?
      Thanks for any replies in advance

GL on the felt
  • 29 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Mergy,

As you have already contacted our Customer Support team then i would suggest waiting to hear their response to this matter as the usual forms of ID are personal ID cards, passports or driving license.

As you don't seem to have these available, then our Customer Support team will hopefully be able to give you some alternative forms of ID that may be acceptable.

The following link provides a little more detail for you:

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • Mergy
      Mergy
      Silver
      i sent a photo of my driving licence but it is the old style ... not the ones with a photo on .. ok will wait for CS response ty again.

CS been in touch so edit is now unnecessary
    • Mergy
      Mergy
      Silver
      ok i resent the ID requested & have had no reply from the security check personnel.. how long does this take as i had a response inside of 24 hours the first time i sent the ID & i don`t wish to take up CS time if it is pending .
      Thank you in advance for any replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi Mergy, the response time can vary depending on the work load of our security team. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Hadi
    • wuttehhell
      wuttehhell
      Bronze
      you two didn't get the money? are you a romanian as well? they don't give money to us... :(
    • Mergy
      Mergy
      Silver
      The ID i was asked to provide wasnot acceptable to PS security so before anyone jumps on this thread thinking i`m moaning i not .... just asking where do i go next as i get the same answers from CS as the forum ... headless chicken & running round in circles spring to mind .... & just to really put the cat in amongst the pigeons ... a friend of mine got their $ 50.00 free with no security checks .. explain that please !!!! is it because i ask questions ? if so mouth zipped & like i said in the main part of the post i`m not moaning about this as i rather it secure than lax
    • ujjus3
      ujjus3
      Basic
      i just turned 18 and do not have any id proof yet could you suggest me how to get my bonus
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Mergy
      The ID i was asked to provide wasnot acceptable to PS security so before anyone jumps on this thread thinking i`m moaning i not .... just asking where do i go next as i get the same answers from CS as the forum ... headless chicken & running round in circles spring to mind .... & just to really put the cat in amongst the pigeons ... a friend of mine got their $ 50.00 free with no security checks .. explain that please !!!! is it because i ask questions ? if so mouth zipped & like i said in the main part of the post i`m not moaning about this as i rather it secure than lax
      Hi Mergy,

Don't worry, we don't think your just moaning honestly we don't. We genuinely want to help you, but it really is in the hands of the customer support team and them alone.

The ID checks are still currently random, but are becoming increasingly required due to fraudulent attempts by a small number of dishonest people.
      Just because you have been randomly chosen doesn't mean that you are under suspicion, they are literary just randomly allocated as a security measure.
      Where requested however, they must be fully completed to the satisfaction of the customer support team.

They should respond to your ticket shortly, good luck.

Best regards,

Bart

Originally posted by ujjus3
      i just turned 18 and do not have any id proof yet could you suggest me how to get my bonus
      Hi ujjus3,

As above, where requested, the support team will need some sort of official documentation/proof of ID.

Please liaise with the support team who will try to assist you wherever possible in types of ID proof accepted.

Best regards,

Bart
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wuttehhell
      you two didn't get the money? are you a romanian as well? they don't give money to us... :(
      Hi wuttehhell,

That is just simply untrue. We have many many Romanian members here, some of the staff too are Romanian.

PokerStrategy do not discriminate on any level. As long as you enjoy (or would like to try) poker, PokerStrategy are happy to accept you into membership.

It does go without saying however that you have to pass the ID checks to be entitled to the free $50 starting capital, as previously explained to you.

Hope to see you become an active community & forum member in due course.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Mergy
      Mergy
      Silver
      i have now downloaded 2 sites using pokerstrategy link & keep being told that you can not track them any help would be greatly appreciated
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Mergy
      i have now downloaded 2 sites using pokerstrategy link & keep being told that you can not track them any help would be greatly appreciated
      Hi Mergy,

Are they sites you have played on before?

Basically to be fully tracked, you must ensure all of the following apply:
      1. Select a platform where you haven't played or held an account on before
      2. Ensure you follow the download guide carefully, paying particular attention to using the PokerStrategy download link and marketing code (vital you get this bit right)
      3. Enter your player ID details on your PokerStrategy Profile Settings Page

Hope this helps, if you have any further questions or continue to encounter problems, don't hesitate to shout or drop support a ticket.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Mergy
      Mergy
      Silver
      Thank you all , i got the clearance today, from the look of it, it was because the time it took for me to get the ID check passed ,trying to swap rooms which i was unable to do & an update caused the backlog in the system. The one thing i made sure of through all of this was to be sure that the account had never been used & it looks as though that was the right thing to do, so to anyone else who is experiencing difficulties DO NOT use the account you set up until you get the funds there & talk to the excellent customer service pokerstrategy provides.
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Great to hear it worked out for you :) Best of luck on the tables!
    • craigyfish
      craigyfish
      Basic
      about id proof... i scanned a 100% clear copy of my driving licence with dob and that on it and u say u cant see it..

seems dodgy to me as i have asked other people 2 look at they can clearly see all letters and numbers on the scanned photo

what do i need to do for this bonus
    • Mergy
      Mergy
      Silver
      I can only tell you what i sent was photographs of the ID & a photograph of me holding the said ID. They saw mine clearly enough so it might be that your scanner is blurring the image that it sent ,& yes after submitting the ID i got my money.

If this is wrong ...to mods please accept my appology ..it just seems there is a lot of people asking the same questions & thought it easier to post on the thread i created .. please modify/remove if it breaches any regulations with no hard feelings on my behalf.

GL on the felt
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello craigyfish,

There may be many reasons wh customer support have asked for you to provide your required ID. These may include:

~ Blurred photos

~ ID supplied in Black and White form rather than colour

~ The lettering may not be eligible enough.

Maybe you could raise a ticket with Customer Support and ask them what the issues are with your supplied ID so that you are able to rectify them.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • chessmaster1234
      chessmaster1234
      Bronze
      Do i need to send a scan a of my driving license with holding it or just plain scan?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi chessmaster,

It depends on what the support team ask for, but if you were to send both that would be great and might save a little time.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Cahethel
      Cahethel
      Basic
      I've sent a ticket as well, because even after I sent scans of both my ID card AND my passport, they are asking me to send a pic of myself holding them. I'm feeling a bit naked.

I want to at least know what exactly is wrong with my papers. Before I'm forced to think it's because I'm south american, even if you say you don't discriminate.