Are people really this re tarded?

• Grailer
      Grailer
      Global
      I mean the only way I can win this hand is to not move all in with AA before flop and to move all in on the flop when he misses and hope he fold J10

$0.02/$0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Known players:
      BB:
      $5.62
      UTG1:
      $5.17
      UTG2:
      $8.24
      MP1:
      $4.94
      MP2 (Hero):
      $8.48
      MP3:
      $3.34
      CO:
      $5.00
      BU:
      $8.03
      SB:
      $4.16

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with A, A.
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.16, 2 folds, BU calls $0.16, SB raises to $0.68, BB folds, Hero raises to $8.48, BU folds, SB calls $3.48.

Flop: ($12.84) 6, 4, Q (2 players)

Turn: ($12.84) J (2 players)

River: ($12.84) J (2 players)

Final Pot: $12.84.
      Results follow:

Hero shows two pairs, aces and jacks(A A).
      SB shows three of a kind, jacks(J T).
  • 20 replies
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      If you cant handle this then you should quit now....
      I mean it is one hand that you lost, big deal.

I used to try and reason with posters like yourself and say you can only get you money in good. But it is every other post is someone moaning about their AA losing....who cares.

This kind of thing will happen over and over again, do you seem to think AA has 100% win rate or something...come on
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      and hope he fold J10

always hope they don't call you with undercards
    • Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Bronze
      you better get used to it. coz even in the 2-4 limits and up. there will always be retards who will call you down and suck out.

its painful to look at but that's poker. you just cant win everytime you put ur money in when your ahead. but its better than putting it in when your behind
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Grailer
      I mean the only way I can win this hand is to not move all in with AA before flop and to move all in on the flop when he misses and hope he fold J10

$0.02/$0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Known players:
      BB:
      $5.62
      UTG1:
      $5.17
      UTG2:
      $8.24
      MP1:
      $4.94
      MP2 (Hero):
      $8.48
      MP3:
      $3.34
      CO:
      $5.00
      BU:
      $8.03
      SB:
      $4.16

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with A, A.
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.16, 2 folds, BU calls $0.16, SB raises to $0.68, BB folds, Hero raises to $8.48, BU folds, SB calls $3.48.

Flop: ($12.84) 6, 4, Q (2 players)

Turn: ($12.84) J (2 players)

River: ($12.84) J (2 players)

Final Pot: $12.84.
      Results follow:

Hero shows two pairs, aces and jacks(A A).
      SB shows three of a kind, jacks(J T).

iteresting coming from the famous grailer. does this prove you have two accounts at the same table?
    • STR82ACE
      STR82ACE
      Bronze
      I would much rather prefer being called than wanting my opponent to fold here. I'll take the chances of being sucked out on every time.
    • SalamiandCheese
      SalamiandCheese
      Bronze
      Ahhh this is perfect!

- Posted by a basic member
      - .02/.04 NL
      - Only a single hand
      - Cracked AA
      - Posted the downswing forum

:f_love: :f_love: :f_love: :f_love: :f_love:
    • Grailer
      Grailer
      Global
      look there is a big difference between this hand KK vs 56 I see the flop I hit 12 outer and Im all in ( even tho I slow played the draw since the opponent bet enough for me ) .

Notice I didnt re raise the raiser with 56 i just called , the guy with J10 re raised my raise forcing my hand .

The AA vs J10 , the guy calls an all in without seeing the flop however I have to think he puts me on middle pair and hopes he has 6 outer or AK / AQ .

What he fails to realise is that my normal hand range ( when not on tilt ) for moving all in is AA AK KK so it was easy fold.

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.02/$0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)

Known players:
      UTG2:
      $5.48
      MP1:
      $1.02
      MP2 (Hero):
      $5.30
      MP3:
      $5.00
      CO:
      $13.38
      BU:
      $2.17
      SB:
      $5.06
      BB:
      $5.00

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with 6, 5.
      UTG2 calls $0.04, MP1 calls $0.04, Hero calls $0.04, 2 folds, BU calls $0.04, SB raises to $0.32, 2 folds, MP1 calls $0.28, Hero calls $0.28, BU folds.

Flop: ($1.08) 4, K, 8 (3 players)
      SB bets $0.77, MP1 folds, Hero calls $0.77.

Turn: ($2.62) J (2 players)
      SB bets $2.49, Hero calls $2.49.

River: ($7.6) 2 (2 players)
      SB raises to $1.48, Hero calls $1.48.

Final Pot: $10.56.
      Results follow:

Hero shows a flush, king high(6 5).
      SB shows three of a kind, kings(K K).

Hero wins with a flush, king high(6 5).
    • acedei
      acedei
      Bronze
      that is some really bad play. Calling preflop is a mistake, calling on the flop a mistake and the turn the biggest mistake.

56s from middle position, calling a raise like that. On the flop you got lucky, you had to push or at least raise him there against the bet. On the turn you didn't hit and you called a pot sized bet and then sucked out on the river.

My God, so poor. At least the guy who sucked out on you did a 3 bet and likely had value when you pushed so had to call hoping you had low pair or overcards.

That hand playing out 100's of times, huge -EV.

Bad player moaning about getting sucked out on, and posting a hand where he plays even worse trying to say his play was better.
    • SalamiandCheese
      SalamiandCheese
      Bronze
      Assuming all 12 outs are clean you need 2.83/1 pot odds on the turn, but you are getting 2.65/1 after accounting for the pot odds + the implied odds of winning the rest of villain's stack. So even though u took villain's stack after the turn call, you didn't get paid off enough to make it a profitable play. In this hand, two of the clubs would have made your flush but would have given villain a full boat, making the play even less profitable. :f_cry:

In other words, u really need to work some more on your game. Hopefully u can get bronze status. PS really has some of the best material for a beginning player. But there are other places as well if you look hard enough.
    • Grailer
      Grailer
      Global
      Originally posted by SalamiandCheese
      Assuming all 12 outs are clean you need 2.83/1 pot odds on the turn, but you are getting 2.65/1 after accounting for the pot odds + the implied odds of winning the rest of villain's stack. So even though u took villain's stack after the turn call, you didn't get paid off enough to make it a profitable play. In this hand, two of the clubs would have made your flush but would have given villain a full boat, making the play even less profitable. :f_cry:

In other words, u really need to work some more on your game. Hopefully u can get bronze status. PS really has some of the best material for a beginning player. But there are other places as well if you look hard enough.
      Assuming I read him as having AK AA ( thought he bet too strong for KKK since most players of this level will check the set ) do I have odds to push the flop?

12 outs = 1:1 ... now these odds are based on 2 cards , thus if I call or raise etc I have to pay to see river no matter what since my original decision is based upon 2 cards not just the turn .

And thats why I called the turn .

Never base your decision on 2 cards if you arent willing to pay to see the 2 cards . Else base your decision on 1 card which is 3:1 not 1:1 .

• Grailer
      Grailer
      Global
      Originally posted by acedei
      that is some really bad play. Calling preflop is a mistake, calling on the flop a mistake and the turn the biggest mistake.

56s from middle position, calling a raise like that. On the flop you got lucky, you had to push or at least raise him there against the bet. On the turn you didn't hit and you called a pot sized bet and then sucked out on the river.
      I thought it was a brilliant call , Im 4 to 1 and from his aggresive bet Im almost positive if I hit Im getting his stack.

He made a great bet on turn and I shouldve just moved all in on the flop to avoid having to make what appears to be a bad call on turn . If I suck out on turn or river I suck out :)

Anyways Ive won more money with suited connectors than I have with AA and KK ... seems like KK and AA always lose because we think that having 1 pair is the nuts :)
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      LMAO

This is turning into a classic fred
    • Grailer
      Grailer
      Global
      Originally posted by lennonac
      LMAO

This is turning into a classic fred
      yeah funny how I post a really stupid hand where I was playing very loose with 56 and they tell me I played bad which is obvious yet I won,

yet I orginally posted AA vs J10 and they say get used to it and stop crying lmao

red is black and white is yellow

GET USED TO THIS !!!

8s 9s Play hand

5c 6c Play hand

3h 4h http://www.pokerstrategy.com/poker-hand- converter/handreplayer/forum/321233/

2s 4s Play hand

$0.01/$0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Known players:
      SB:
      $0.79
      BB (Hero):
      $2.00
      UTG1:
      $1.79
      UTG2:
      $1.76
      MP1:
      $3.18
      MP2:
      $0.45
      MP3:
      $2.77
      CO:
      $5.92
      BU:
      $0.40

Preflop: Hero is BB with 2, 4.
      5 folds, CO raises to $0.06, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.04.

Flop: ($0.13) 5, 6, 8 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0.13, Hero calls $0.13.

Turn: ($0.39) 3 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $1.02, Hero raises to $1.81(All-In), CO calls $0.79.

River: ($4.01) J (2 players)

Final Pot: $4.01.
      Results follow:

Hero shows a straight, six high(2 4).
      CO shows a pair of kings(K K).

Hero wins with a straight, six high(2 4).
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      LMAO,

You must be a pro or something!
      Oh wait no you are one of those....umm what are they called....Oh yes!

A :f_biggrin:
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      LMAO,

a whole herd of :f_cry: :f_cry: :f_cry: :f_cry: :f_cry:
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      maybe people including you play so retarded because you're playing for cheeseburgers, did that ever occur to you?
    • mishkagg
      mishkagg
      Bronze
      Always try to see cheap flop with AA and reevaluate then!
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      LMAO,

actually some would call him a genius. or a mainiac. I wonder if we can start a really long pointlss thread about that topic.....
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Originally posted by ihufa
      maybe people including you play so retarded because you're playing for cheeseburgers, did that ever occur to you?
      :s_biggrin: :f_p: :s_love: :f_love: :s_cool: :f_biggrin: