Who can tell me which poker room provides superturbo poker similar to FTP's

• davidgod
      davidgod
      Bronze
      Because i have no patient and times,so that I just know how to play poker under ten big blinds. But most of the poker room doesn't provide superturbo games. Is there any poker site that provide this kind of game similar to FTP?

I know cake poker provide ,but their big blind raise too high , and too quick(2 miniute), so that is more gambling than poker. No many skill in it. Anyone agree with me?

And are the other sites have more fish? Since I think FTP have toooo many sharks.
  • 5 replies
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      So basically u want a fast game where people will throw money at u and u don't have to break a sweat for it? And why do u expect people would tell u where such games are? And what exactly makes u think u deserve to learn this info?
    • davidgod
      davidgod
      Bronze
      thats allright man, i can find it by my self ,this info doesn't worth any money.

just a discussion if anything is connect by money , nobody will talk in this forum.
    • zamoda
      zamoda
      Bronze
      I think Bwin is best for you, it provides following formats:

MAD Tilt ALL-IN
      Starting Stack 60, blinds start at 10-20. Winner takes all

And

Coinflip
      Starting Stack 1
      The quickest Sit & Go on earth! This is a ONE HAND Sit& Go. You will be ALL IN on the first hand! Winner takes all.
    • wasy8
      wasy8
      Black
      Originally posted by davidgod
      thats allright man, i can find it by my self ,this info doesn't worth any money.

just a discussion if anything is connect by money , nobody will talk in this forum.
      what he is saying is that the games you are describing don't exist
    • davidgod
      davidgod
      Bronze
      i have tried ongame and ipoker's superturbo it is no poker it is gambling, bb raise every minute , and too high. I should push every hand, i don't like lottery.

And i don't like losing money.