This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL 25 FR AQo UTG1

• nttflox
      nttflox
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $25,00
      MP3:
      $25,53

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG1 with A:spade: , Q:heart:
      Hero raises to $0,75, 3 folds, MP3 calls $0,75, 4 folds.

Flop: ($1,85) 9:diamond: , 3:spade: , Q:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1,25, MP3 calls $1,25.

Turn: ($4,35) 3:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $1,50, Hero calls $1,50.

River: ($7,35) A:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $3,00, MP3 raises to $8,00, Hero calls $5,00.

Final Pot: $23,35

On turn I've decided to go for pot control since I"m out of position.
      On river I made a small bet that he would pay with a queen. I doubt I can fold to his raise...
  • 2 replies
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Why do u check there on the turn? He might have raised you on the flop with two pair+ because of the draws. When you check you give him free river card and chance to hit his draw cheaper.

I don't like the river bet - you don't get enough value and you can't fold on the river because it is not likely for villian to have called with 3x from MP.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      if I would check turn I´d c/r tptk on that board for value, since he is beting there very wide range and you´re ahead most of the times his calling flop, betting turn line. So i think you should get more value from your hand
      b/c river is fine, he is often imo bluffing there, since your line doesn´t really look too strong