This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL 25 FR QQ from CO

• nttflox
      nttflox
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $28,57
      Hero:
      $36,49

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q:heart: , Q:diamond:
      4 folds, Hero raises to $0,75, BU folds, SB raises to $1,75, BB folds, Hero calls $1,00.

Flop: ($3,75) 3:club: , 5:club: , 4:club: (2 players)
      SB bets $1,50, Hero calls $1,50.

Turn: ($6,75) 6:heart: (2 players)
      SB bets $3,50, Hero calls $3,50.

River: ($13,75) 8:spade: (3 players)
      SB bets $11,75, Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $13,75

I did not want to get it in preflop since he had like 6 vpip, 3 pfr and 0 3-bet when we played the hand, although with such a small sample seize I think I should have. Postflop I decided to call down his small bets if no club appears, but he bets river so big...
  • 2 replies
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Well from SB he could 3bet you with every PP, some high cards. I like 4betting preflop since we have position on him.

This bet is so small there on the flop - I would try raise/fold here without any info.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I would likely also just call pre-flop and play postflop
      I think your line on the flop is fine, you can´t raise/fold since he can easily just shove with A or K high flushdraw
      about calling turn- not sure how often he barrel there with worse hands, so fold is not bad imo, since there are a lot of bad river cards and since 8 seems quite blank to me and he still shoves, then you can´t call him down
      So i think folding turn is better than calling turn and folding any river card