bet365 Problem

• ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      ive been trying to download bet365 ready for the freerollia the link but when i click it i just get an exclamation mark next to my mouse cursor and the page refreshes

is this a problem with your link or my computer? ive asked bet365 live chat and they say to contact people here. can i just use the code after downloading direct or do i have to use the link?
  • 7 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi ExternalUseOnly,

I'm not 100% sure, but it sounds like a virus software/firewall issue. I don't think the link is vital in terms of the installation, but using the PokerStrategy code is, so don't forget it.

I suggest you try the following:

• Try turning off any anti-virus/firewall software temporarily for 5 minutes whilst you install
      • Try clicking on the link again
      • If that doesn't work, try copying the address into your browser http://www.pokerstrategy.com/bet365/link/download/
      • If still not working, try to open in a different internet provider. I've just tried and it seems to work pasting into the address bar in FireFox.

I appreciate these are all common-sense and you may have tried them already, not sure what else to suggest to be honest. The alternative is to download from bet365's own website, but ensure you use the PokerStrategy code.

Hope you manage to resolve it ok.

Best regards,

Bart
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      cool i tried all them appart from copy and paste but its worked now thanks :D
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Great stuff, enjoy & good luck in the freeroll.

Bart
    • Broscatana
      Broscatana
      Bronze
      Had same problem must disable antivirus the support from bet365 didnt was to much usefull....90% of the problem is antivirusdisable it for 1 min instal and renable it. If the problem persist disable the firewall too.
    • Southofheaven
      Southofheaven
      Bronze
      Do you need to make a deposit to play this freeroll? When I created my account it said that my bonus code will be activated only after I deposit some $.

Thanks in advance
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Im not 100% but i think i asked about the same code and thats just the first deposit code. I asked 365 support 3 times if i was definately tracked here after they mentioned that code being activated after deposit. and they said i was tracked and i havent deposited

I asked about depositing for the freeroll and was told that i didnt need to so i imagine you will be alright.

Sorry if i didnt make much sense lol
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly
      I asked about depositing for the freeroll and was told that i didnt need to so i imagine you will be alright.
      Yep, as far as I'm aware, you just need to have a tracked account, i.e. originally set up through PokerStrategy.

Good luck everyone, best regards,

Bart