[NL20-NL50] Aq

• VzLOM
      VzLOM
      Bronze
      Yeah i know my ch-raise size sux a bit, it should be a bit more. Expt of this - std play?
      Now i'm thinking of just pushing flop. I dont see ton of sense in pushing 15$ on turn, but anyway im not folding and there's no way we can check till sd so i just push.

56\45\5\wts 28\raise cbet 37(40)
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      SB ($54.40)
      BB ($62.90)
      Hero ($50)
      UTG+1 ($34.75)
      CO ($62.50)
      BTN ($53.45)

Dealt to Hero A:spade: Q:spade:

Hero raises to $1.75, UTG+1 calls $1.75, fold, fold, fold, fold

FLOP ($4.25) J:spade: 8:club: T:diamond:

Hero bets $3, UTG+1 raises to $6, Hero raises to $17.75, UTG+1 calls $11.75

TURN ($39.75) J:spade: 8:club: T:diamond: 2:spade:

Hero bets $24.50, UTG+1 calls $15.25 (AI)

RIVER ($70.25) J:spade: 8:club: T:diamond: 2:spade: J:club:
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

I am just Bet/Folding on flop to the minraise and marking him down, if he keeps doing that then try to search for a bit better hand and then Raise up, I expect people to minraise a lot of times with very strong hand, they are rarely raising with pure bluff unless they are maniacs.

Best regards,
      Rensu
    • VzLOM
      VzLOM
      Bronze
      i think u missread the hand. We have double belly + 2 overs + bdfd.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by VzLOM
      i think u missread the hand. We have double belly + 2 overs + bdfd.
      As I can see you have way too big VPIP/PFR on that guy, seems that you have like 10 hands max? That's why I don't like getting fancy there, we might even don't have any kind of fold equity because I expect him to continue with very wide range there and that's why I'd prefer to fold there, of course you can continue and Bet/Call there but imagine yourself into such spot as you got there, flushdraw arrived and you still have nothin and it's kinda dumb situation. You will put yourself just into dumb situation, you are OOP, hard to extract value also you don't know where you stand.
    • VzLOM
      VzLOM
      Bronze
      I think you are wrong.

1)if im not writing hand sample - its means its big enough (btw in raise cbet you can see 40 samples). Here i had 900 samples.
      2)So his range on flop is like any2 (it could be semibluff or total air like 45o). Vs any2 i dont think we even have to have FE - we're at least flipping or even ahead. So the question is to play ch-raise, bet-call or bet-raise.

Btw do you really decide to fold on minraise having 18% potodds even if there was not that much hand sample?
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      b/c flop is fine there
      b/f is too nitty consider how much equity you have and that he can easily bluff there or min-raise with worse hands/draws
      and on that turn card I would c/rai
      You have enough equity against any hand that he is min-raising turn