pacific poker first deposit bonus.

• tomzs
      tomzs
      Bronze
      Hello,

I got my second starting capital at pacific by this promotion and now i want to get a first deposit bonus there, but i'm a bit confused becauce of this:

1. On the 2nd capital promotion page is written: "When making your first deposit be sure to use the Promotion Code pokerstrategy in order to receive a 75% up to $300 bonus."

2. But on this page pokerstrategy offers 125% bonus up to $475 without any promotion codes, but just by using the download link

So the question is, will I recieve that 125% bonus by simply depositing ( couse i'm already registered through pokerstrategy and it doesn't matter which link i use to download pacific software) ?

Thanks
  • 7 replies
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      u will recieve 75 up to 300 bonus and u have 2months to cler it, GL with it htough
    • tomzs
      tomzs
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fakedurrr
      u will recieve 75 up to 300 bonus and u have 2months to cler it, GL with it htough
      Thanks for your reply,

I have another question - is there a way to calculate how many bonus points approximately I will get, if I play about 30k hands/month on NL10?

I need to know that because for full 300$ bonus i need 3000 bonus points and the bonus releases in one big lump, so if I don't manage to get 3k points in 2 month I will get nothing.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Isn't it 30 days to clear the bonus? That's what it says on the PS.com download guide...

And as an idea I'm struggling to clear the full bonus - after approx 10k hands at $1/$2 FLSH I'm at about 1k points (which is approx $580 in rake).

If you're playing NL 10 I would consider aiming for a much lower bonus amount. Having said this if anyone can show where it says there are 60 days to clear the bonus then life becomes twice as easy!
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      it is 60dayts with 75 up to 300 bonus, and u cant clear it on NL10, I tried to clear it on NL20-30 and was just in half even though sometimes I ahvent played due to some personal problems etc but anyway, impúossible to clear on NL10
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Not that I don't believe you fake.. but can you post a link to where it says this? PS.com info appears different.

nvm.. found the 60 days info on a separate page.

Can one of you wonderful, downtrodden, unappreciated, go between admin types please correct the information for future reference? Thanks.
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Waiboy
      Not that I don't believe you fake.. but can you post a link to where it says this? PS.com info appears different.

nvm.. found the 60 days info on a separate page.

Can one of you wonderful, downtrodden, unappreciated, go between admin types please correct the information for future reference? Thanks.
      I am not sure where I ve read that but I am sure that Support on 888.com told me that
    • tomzs
      tomzs
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fakedurrr
      it is 60dayts with 75 up to 300 bonus, and u cant clear it on NL10, I tried to clear it on NL20-30 and was just in half even though sometimes I ahvent played due to some personal problems etc but anyway, impúossible to clear on NL10
      I know that it's impossible to clear full bonus on NL10, that's why I asked how much points i can get by playing 30k hands per month on NL10.

For example, if I knew that I can get ~250 points per 30k hands, that's ~500 points in 2 months

500 points = 50$, so first time I deposit only 50/0.75=66.6$ and after that the rest of my BR.