hello

• 2 replies
    • Ramble
      Ramble
      Bronze
      Welcome to Poker Strategy licia22!

While you wait for your starting capital, I suggest you browse the strategy articles and videos. I think you'll find the forums very friendly and helpful as well.

I always recommend to new members to pay extra attention to the bankroll management article . It will allow you to really practice and get to learn the strategies and your winning style of play safely without losing your money.

Good Luck to you.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello licia22,

First of all let me welcome you to PokerStrategy. If you have any questions that please feel free to ask away.

We here at Pokerstrategy offer a wide variety of resources that are all aimed at helping you to become a better and more knowledgeable poker player in the future.

So please take your take your time to browse the various different benefits of your free membership here:

We also have a very active and friendly community here with lots of hugely experienced members who are keen to pass on their thoughts, expertise and experience to fellow members.

I wish you all the luck at playing poker, and most importantly, to enjoy it ;) . I am looking forward to seeing you active within the forums soon :) .

Best regards,
      -Steve