rushpoker stats analysis

• fun101rockets
      fun101rockets
      Bronze
      i know the sample size is small but i am going to palm springs tommorow and only got a 15 day trial for HEM which will run out while i am gone.
      limit:RushNl25FR
      game:Holdem
      Hands:14Kish
      VPIP:5.4
      PFR:4.7
      3bet:2.6
      WTSD%:23.5
      W$SD%:63.5
      Agg:4.42
      Agg%:37.6
      Flop cbet%:69.8
  • 7 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      wtf don't you think you are playing too nitty?
      and the regs are probably using HUDs now so I think they will know you're a nit
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      i think almost all the rush regs have nitted up.

unlike what Hasenbraten said in his videos where people used to 3bet, really wide. Nowadays, i think if you're 3-bet and you don't have AA, you're mostly beat, like 80% of the time.

This is at least my experience on NL10FR. I think the FR tables need to be renamed NIT poker or Trap Poker
    • thazar
      thazar
      Silver
      I think it's a 50/50 you still have a few people that 3bet/fold or 3 bet/shove with Ax any PP or even any 2 face cards, suited conectors or suited cards. The thing I have seen the most is with AA most people tend ever to go limp/AI or keep minraising you to give you great odds and keep you in.With lower cards they tend to act like a proper maniac should and shove at the first opportunity
    • Effanongen
      Effanongen
      Bronze
      I'd show you my stats but due to full tilt's recent update Poker Tracker is reading the hand histories incorrectly. Even though I'm up over 2500$ the last week or two it insists on me being down over 360.000$.
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      thats a sick nitty stat there, u dont need to be so tight.at least steal alot from CO BU..with this gameplay anyone who has a HUD will crush u, u wont ever get more then a maximum of 12blinds (a 3bet) from a player, and in 90% of the time just 4bb.

trapping is sick in rush thats true..just finnished a 2hour session now, and I had 5hands.
      1. flush check/call turn, check river - i checked KK on J high board, he had A flush (no full house possibility)
      2. I check IP my TT on K7TJK river he had KK
      3. I check again IP with top 2 pair, where the guy had the nutstraight.
      4. and 5. both times they checked down quads! its just sick I dont know why the hell they tend to trap so much.
    • Bierbaer
      Bierbaer
      Bronze
      Did you notice the last post was from 4 months ago? :D
    • alenstrat
      alenstrat
      Bronze
      Funny/true comments by everyone.

Wow, lol, talk about nitty. I agree, anyone with HUD crushes you with those stats + you're losing sickly in bb/100 by not stealing loose.

I agree, can't really go broke preflop without AA vs. full stacks. Seems like most of the profit right now is vs. shortstacked fish who push weak trash preflop.

Overall fr rush is full of 1) nits 2) set miners 3) flush chasers right now. Really makes for some variance in those sessions when the set miners and flush chasers hit every time. :f_mad:

Anyway, since I move to sh, I don't have to worry about al the systematic trapping/mining/chasing that goes on every damn hand you play in a fr rush table.