This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL5 FR JJ @ MP2 - Rush Poker

• prg09
      prg09
      Bronze
      Hi,
      i am really lost with this hand... ?( Guy called my pf bet, called my c-bet and then he raises me on the turn when there are possible straights... ?(
      Based on villain's pf and flop actions, i put him on AQ+, middle pair,88-TT or maybe QQ. (I suppose that if he have had AA,KK, he would have 3-bet me PF or raised me on the flop.) If this is ok,and we exclude AA,KK, then i beat him on the turn. However, i folded to his raise... X(
      WTF? Why did i do that? Coz this is rush poker and i just sucked out in a similar situation where i didn't believe that somebody could come so far with such a weak hand... anyhow i am tilting heavily now,grrrhh, X(
      What are your thoughts on this?

$0.02/$0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Known players:
      CO:
      $5.28
      BU:
      $4.95
      SB:
      $3.78
      BB:
      $3.36
      UTG1:
      $7.35
      UTG2:
      $5.44
      MP1:
      $4.95
      MP2 (Hero):
      $8.79
      MP3:
      $3.68

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with J, J.
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.25, 2 folds, BU calls $0.25, 2 folds.

Flop: ($0.57) A, K, 9 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.50, BU calls $0.50.

Turn: ($1.57) J (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.57, BU raises to $3.14, Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $3.14.
  • 2 replies
    • Magijec
      Magijec
      Bronze
      ofc you should have called. The only hand that beats you from his range is QT and I doubt he would call the cbet on the flop with that. And even if he did, you have 4:1 pot odds and 10 outs for fullhouse or quads on the river.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by Magijec
      ofc you should have called. The only hand that beats you from his range is QT and I doubt he would call the cbet on the flop with that. And even if he did, you have 4:1 pot odds and 10 outs for fullhouse or quads on the river.
      This :) You can't know how many worse two pairs / draws / combodraws that guy has, just go broke with a set when in doubt and hope for the best. He might even show you 99.

Hope it helps.