[NL2-NL10] NL5 FR JJ @ MP2 - Rush Poker

• prg09
      prg09
      Bronze
      Hi,
      i am really lost with this hand... ?( Guy called my pf bet, called my c-bet and then he raises me on the turn when there are possible straights... ?(
      Based on villain's pf and flop actions, i put him on AQ+, middle pair,88-TT or maybe QQ. (I suppose that if he have had AA,KK, he would have 3-bet me PF or raised me on the flop.) If this is ok,and we exclude AA,KK, then i beat him on the turn. However, i folded to his raise... X(
      WTF? Why did i do that? Coz this is rush poker and i just sucked out in a similar situation where i didn't believe that somebody could come so far with such a weak hand... anyhow i am tilting heavily now,grrrhh, X(
      What are your thoughts on this?

$0.02/$0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Known players:
      CO:
      $5.28
      BU:
      $4.95
      SB:
      $3.78
      BB:
      $3.36
      UTG1:
      $7.35
      UTG2:
      $5.44
      MP1:
      $4.95
      MP2 (Hero):
      $8.79
      MP3:
      $3.68

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with J, J.
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.25, 2 folds, BU calls $0.25, 2 folds.

Flop: ($0.57) A, K, 9 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.50, BU calls $0.50.

Turn: ($1.57) J (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.57, BU raises to $3.14, Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $3.14.
  • 2 replies
    • Magijec
      Magijec
      Bronze
      ofc you should have called. The only hand that beats you from his range is QT and I doubt he would call the cbet on the flop with that. And even if he did, you have 4:1 pot odds and 10 outs for fullhouse or quads on the river.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by Magijec
      ofc you should have called. The only hand that beats you from his range is QT and I doubt he would call the cbet on the flop with that. And even if he did, you have 4:1 pot odds and 10 outs for fullhouse or quads on the river.
      This :) You can't know how many worse two pairs / draws / combodraws that guy has, just go broke with a set when in doubt and hope for the best. He might even show you 99.

Hope it helps.