confirmation

• Mashadar
      Mashadar
      Bronze
      hey,

after I sent a copy of my id, I got a reply from the suport team,

Hello, we have check your Account. There are some consonances with other Users.If it is possible we would like to contact you by Phone. Please send us an appointment to call you.It only takes a few minutes and will be very easy.We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you. Kind Regards PokerStrategy Team

I asked them if they could call me yesterday, between 1PM and 11PM, but I haven`t heard anything from them yesterday. I asked them to call me today, between 8, and 9 PM, and to send me an E-mail. I still haven`t got any e-mail. I don`t want to be impatient, but I just want to know how long it takes for them, to read my e-mail. since if this is 3 days, tomorrow probably isn`t a good date for me to make an appointment :P .

Mashadar
  • 2 replies
    • Mashadar
      Mashadar
      Bronze
      nevermind, I just recieved an e-mail that I have my 50dollar on my account.

I have a more financial question actually.

I have read HoH 1,2, and I already have some tournament experience, therefor I prefer tournament play over cash games. anyone have any suggestions about what tournaments to play? I will start playing cash games first, but I would like to become a major tournament player later in my poker career.

would it be EV+ to play big tournaments with about a 3 dollar buyin yet?
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Mashadar!

I strongly recommend that you stick to our cash game strategy articles first. Your bankroll isn't big enough yet to play tournaments. We are working on a completely new tournament and Sit-and-Go strategy area but it will take some time.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81