• 11 replies
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      common someone plssss
    • snowylee
      snowylee
      Bronze
      Assuming its the same for every iPoker skin. You get minitables, although these are of a specific size and you cannot resize them freely as you can with the PartyPoker software. These tables are not very big, they're smaller than the ones you get when resizing in Party (assuming you're running a resolution of 1280x1024 as I am and having 2 tables side by side). But in some ways theyre better than Party's. An example, the text gets really small in Party but its goodsized in iPoker. But as I said, this is only assuming that all the iPoker skins are the same since I havent played at Titan specifically.
    • Gungunhana
      Gungunhana
      Bronze
      Hi Vladnz,
      Yes you have the 4table tile. Just click on the tile on the top right hand side of any open table. All tables will be resized to 4table size.
      The graphic is very good and easy to read
      Good luck
    • AaronJello
      AaronJello
      Bronze
      my 19in screen fits 6 of the smaller size ;)
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Titan have small windows yes. Only problem is that window pop up when is your turn to make move.

Yesterday i lost that way 2,99$ betting all-in when i just clicked on it when window poped up:(

So be careful if you play more than 4 windows like i do.

I am still pissed like hell since i showed hand to online suport and hand is obvious that i wouldn't bluff sine on board was 8 cents i had 84o on board AK10A. Anoying like hell since 3$ is not that little for me. Anyway i wait for their mail.

So yes you have small windows(i like them more than on party since are smaller) but be careful on window pop up if you cower tables with eachother :(
    • Faye6891
      Faye6891
      Bronze
      Originally posted by slikec
      Yesterday i lost that way 2,99$ betting all-in when i just clicked on it when window poped up:(
      You can disable the all-in button.
    • carebax
      carebax
      Bronze
      So you're asking for a refund on a hand you lost due to a misclick...?

Good luck with that...!
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      I am asking that they sned my letter to that player. Well if someone would ask me do that in so obvious situation i would give money back.

Thx for disabling all in info. Althought i like to go all in when is good move to do that i will disable :)
    • Faye6891
      Faye6891
      Bronze
      Well dude, I hope you're lucky there, but I wouldn't give the money back. :P
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      I know i won't get money back aswell. Is just how world is running these days.

Anyway thx you very much Faye6891 for telling i can disable all-in buton. Now if i miss click is only rise which in most cases is harmless :)
    • Faye6891
      Faye6891
      Bronze
      you're welcome dude! :)