• Trbst

I wanted to share something and probably get some info on the matter I'm about to post, because I was quite frustrated about it.

I got some $50 PokerStrategy TAF money transferred to my Full Tilt account, which turned out to have gotten untracked because it was inactive for too long.

The money were transferred to my Full Tilt account by the affiliate account of PokerStrategy, and was thus classified as P2P (Player-to-Player) transfer.

Now, when I asked Full Tilt about requirements for cashing that out (X% amount of points before CO) they told me:

Please remember, that you can of course withdraw the winnings from your P2P transfer, however it is not permitted to make a withdrawal of a P2P. P2P option is offered to our customers, so that they can play with the money transferred to them. There is no regulation on how long you have to play with the funds in order to withdraw the winnings. If there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know. We're always here to help. Regards, Larissa Full Tilt Poker Support

I asked PS support if it is true that this article is in the "affiliate" deal, and they told me that Full Tilt couldn't disclose this information to them, so I better ask FT myself.

Frankly, I find that rule totally unbelievable. We earn those $50 by referring people, get it as real cash, and then no matter how long you play, or at what stakes, you are still not allowed to cash it out, like play chips....

Does anyone know how true that is and if there's a way around it ?

• 2 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      Hello Trbst,

Whilst i have not tried cashing out a TAF payment i have received P2P transfers in the past and have never had a problem with cashing out the money when the time has come to withdraw.

Have you tried initiating a withdrawal of the funds yet?

Kind Regards,
    • Trbst
      Hi man,

I haven't initiated a CO yet. I was hoping to build some roll first and maybe later do it.

But still, when gathering info beforehand, that seemed very odd because that way they freeze real cash. Imagine if I had deposited and transferred money to a friend who turns out to be unable to cash out later on .... that's like long term deposit bank accounts or sth,....geez....