why not get my money ? :(

• wuttehhell
      wuttehhell
      Bronze
      I was waiting for my money with excitement then I got a message that made me sad :( " Id check failed"
      I don't understand why this happened.. I did all you told me to. Are you out of money at the moment or something?
      All the best.
  • 10 replies
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Maybe pictures was not good enough to read....you will get your money for sure....just open a ticket to PS costumer service. They will provide you with exact and correct instructions.
    • aceonetheriver
      aceonetheriver
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wuttehhell
      Are you out of money at the moment or something?
      lol lol lol
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey wuttehhell,

unfortunately, we can't disclose the details of our ID check, as this would allow scammers to circumvent it.

The failed ID check only means that you can't receive our starting capital, you're still eligible for our first deposit bonus :)

Hadi
    • wuttehhell
      wuttehhell
      Bronze
      I'm willing to give you everything you want.
      We can even talk on the phone if this pleases you.
      Please tell me what to do.
    • wuttehhell
      wuttehhell
      Bronze
      no answer? :(
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      So easy to solve that.

Just open ticket to PSs customer service (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/support/).

They will provide you with exact information and i am sure you will be satisfied with them.

Hope to see u at the tables soon.
    • wuttehhell
      wuttehhell
      Bronze
      thanks for the reply allan but I did that and they told me for reasons they can't specify the id check failed. But there are no reasons :( are you not giving me the money because I'm from Romania? We're not all gipsyes you know...
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      That must not be the reason and it is not!!!

PS always say that they are equal to or nationality and to all races and so on. I do believe that.

I have only great experiences. Also all my friend i refered got their 50$ starting capital.

If you studied i think you could try by depositing first 50 by yourself and u wont regret that.

I am sorry to hear that you didnt pass the ID check and i believe also that PS staff has the reason to do so.

Hope that you will solve that issue soon.
    • wuttehhell
      wuttehhell
      Bronze
      not only didn't they give me the money, but they don't talk to me anymore also.
      If and staff is reading this.. there must be a solution for this.. we can chat over MSN or talk over phone or I can give you webcam if you want.
      Pls answer :(
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi there,

unfortunately, there is nothing further that the security team can do for you. Please keep in mind that you can still be a part of our community, the failed ID check only means that you're ineligible for the starting capital.

Hadi