Nathan Blake

• NathanBlake
      Hello PokerStrategy, I'm Nathan and I recently joined this site.
      Waiting to recieve my starting capital.
      It's passover now and I am visiting my cousins in Israel. Great place!
      That's all.
  • 3 replies
    • Ramble
      Welcome to Poker Strategy Nathan!

While you're waiting for your starting capital, be sure to navigate around the site and check out all the strategy articles, videos and the forums.

I recommend you pay close attention to the Bankroll Management article as it will help to ensure that you play at the right stakes to give you time to practice the strategies and develop your own winning style of play.

Good luck at the tables.
    • TheBu11d0g
      Hello Nathan,

First of all let me welcome you to PokerStrategy. If you have any questions that please feel free to ask away.

We here at Pokerstrategy offer a wide variety of resources that are all aimed at helping you to become a better and more knowledgeable poker player in the future.

So please take your take your time to browse the various different benefits of your free membership here:

We also have a very active and friendly community here with lots of hugely experienced members who are keen to pass on their thoughts, expertise and experience to fellow members.

I wish you all the luck at playing poker, and most importantly, to enjoy it ;) . I am looking forward to seeing you active within the forums soon :) .

Best regards,
    • Hadi
      Hi Nathan and welcome to the community :)