This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL5 AA, shove on the flop.

• Rakoth666
      Rakoth666
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.02/$0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)

Known players:
      MP2:
      $3.42
      MP3:
      $10.29
      CO (Hero):
      $6.58
      BU:
      $5.15
      SB:
      $9.06
      BB:
      $7.08
      UTG2:
      $4.31
      MP1:
      $5.45

Preflop: Hero is CO with A, A.
      4 folds, Hero raises to $0.20, BU calls $0.20, 2 folds.

Flop: ($0.47) T, 3, 2 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.30, BU raises to $1.00, Hero raises to $6.38, BU calls $3.95(All-In).

Is my shove here correct or his line (call pre, 3bet flop) indicates a set? a few hands before I had about the same situation on another table were i had KK and the villain 3bet and called my shove with ATo on a T-high bet on the flop (he hit his two-pair on the Turn though, lol) so i was a bit influenced by that to make this play again.
  • 2 replies
    • Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      I doubt he could raise with flush draw, most likely he would just call it. I don't think he could have any other drawing hand, so it leaves you with question - could he raise with Tx hand?
      He could think that most likely you missed that flop and so raising with random FD/pp is ok, but still I would just call it and see what happens on turn. This is just my humble opinion, could be completely wrong.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think getting aces all-in is fine on that board
      not too many hands beat you and he can easily raise there JJ-KK or AT for value