tables with antes

• 5 replies
    • LonePiranha
      LonePiranha
      Bronze
      Originally posted by peche025
      I was wondering what peoples opening raise is on table with antes? I play NL FR should it be the standard 4bb or one more for the extra dead money in the pot?

Thanks for the help
      I haven't played at one of these tables. What is the ante in relation to the blinds?
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      I might say something stupid there but can't you just observe for a while and see what a good trend is what people call too or fold to. you can always raise to pot which would be the normal 4 bb + (nb players x ante)
    • LonePiranha
      LonePiranha
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar
      I might say something stupid there but can't you just observe for a while and see what a good trend is what people call too or fold to. you can always raise to pot which would be the normal 4 bb + (nb players x ante)
      I could but it would in no way benefit me. I wouldn't play at those tables. As you asked the question I thought you would already have and provide the information. ;)
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      duplicate post
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LonePiranha
      Originally posted by thazar
      I could but it would in no way benefit me. I wouldn't play at those tables. As you asked the question I thought you would already have and provide the information. ;)
      I did not ask any question