This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

tables with antes

• 5 replies
    • LonePiranha
      LonePiranha
      Bronze
      Originally posted by peche025
      I was wondering what peoples opening raise is on table with antes? I play NL FR should it be the standard 4bb or one more for the extra dead money in the pot?

Thanks for the help
      I haven't played at one of these tables. What is the ante in relation to the blinds?
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      I might say something stupid there but can't you just observe for a while and see what a good trend is what people call too or fold to. you can always raise to pot which would be the normal 4 bb + (nb players x ante)
    • LonePiranha
      LonePiranha
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar
      I might say something stupid there but can't you just observe for a while and see what a good trend is what people call too or fold to. you can always raise to pot which would be the normal 4 bb + (nb players x ante)
      I could but it would in no way benefit me. I wouldn't play at those tables. As you asked the question I thought you would already have and provide the information. ;)
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      duplicate post
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LonePiranha
      Originally posted by thazar
      I could but it would in no way benefit me. I wouldn't play at those tables. As you asked the question I thought you would already have and provide the information. ;)
      I did not ask any question