Security check fail.

• sugalvokman
      sugalvokman
      Basic
      Hello, i have recently passed the quiz for the starting bonus. I have passed the ID Verification process, failed the Address verification process since i recently moved places, though i contacted the support and they told me they can change my address to the old one so i could supply bank papers for a verifying document. Then i received a phone call which was not held by me as i could not reach the phone and then i got an email saying that i failed the security check. I am really confused since i find these security checks very very very strict, atleast you could make warning that i could expect a call so i could take it. As noted in the support letter, it says that it's a final decision by the support team but i am still very eager to get the bonus and start playing poker, is it possible to get a call once again and get verified?
  • 1 reply
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello sugalvokman,

The ID checks are necessary, and strict, to protect PokerStrategy from multiple applications for free money from the same person. There is also legal restrictions PokerStrategy have to abide by, e.g. ensuring that all members are over 18 and not currently resident in the U.S. We need to be sure that you are who you say you are.

I would recommend that you contact our Customer Support team through our ticketing system and explain your situation and they may be willing to look at your case again although, obviously, i can't guarantee that they will.

Good luck and please keep us updated.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve