hello everyone

• minimaldisclosure
      minimaldisclosure
      Bronze
      Just registered and watching videos, was playing on another site tonight and got beat by a player with the name of this site on his/her location tab so though I'd better have a look, so far so good, been playing on and off for a year+ and taking beats and bad advise from certain other sites from unfriendly players, play sit n go's but may change to cash, any way thats me if anyone wants to get in touch to swap ideas or help with games let me know.

minimaldisclosure :P
  • 7 replies
    • Ramble
      Ramble
      Bronze
      Welcome to Poker Strategy Min-Disclosure,

I am mostly a SnG player myself. Be sure to check out all the strategy articles, videos, and live coaching sessions. Also be sure to follow the forums, I think you'll find they are very friendly and informative - especially the hand reviews.

One of the most important articles, in my opinion, is the bank roll management article. Be sure to read it and follow it - this will give you the time and experience to develop your winning style of play.

Good Luck!
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello minimaldisclosure,

First of all let me welcome you to PokerStrategy. If you have any questions that please feel free to ask away.

We here at Pokerstrategy offer a wide variety of resources that are all aimed at helping you to become a better and more knowledgeable poker player in the future.

So please take your take your time to browse the various different benefits of your free membership here:

We also have a very active and friendly community here with lots of hugely experienced members who are keen to pass on their thoughts, expertise and experience to fellow members.

I wish you all the luck at playing poker, and most importantly, to enjoy it ;) . I am looking forward to seeing you active within the forums soon :) .

Best regards,
      -Steve
    • minimaldisclosure
      minimaldisclosure
      Bronze
      Thanks for responses, lot's of reading and lot's of watching vids, thankfully easter weekend so time off work to do just that. :P
    • minimaldisclosure
      minimaldisclosure
      Bronze
      :s_biggrin: wow just got the $50 for passing the test and went up to bronz, COOL! :s_cool: BIG THANK YOU TO ALL CONCERNED
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey minimaldisclosure,

congratulations on passing the Quiz and welcome to the community :)

Good luck on the tables!
    • minibabe
      minibabe
      Bronze
      Welcome and good luck at the tables :)

Im still waiting for mine! :D
    • minimaldisclosure
      minimaldisclosure
      Bronze
      Hope you get it soon and good luck :s_cool: