Hi Everyone

• worny
      worny
      Bronze
      Hello to all my name is Janet l am 48 and l live in Australia :) l play a lot of 888 poker and poker rewards l joined pokerstrategy because my friend plays and is an active member and told me l would enjoy myself
      Still a little confused though l downloaded everest poker registered everything ok but im having trouble getting into site they keep telling me error check internet internet ok as l can play every where else but everest has anyone any suggestions please
      worny :heart:
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Janet & welcome to PokerStrategy, it's good to see you.

I think your friend is right, we have a very active and friendly community here, including many Australians. I'm sure you will love the banter and activities we do here, together with of course all of the learning material, free live coaching sessions etc.

I'm sure your friend will have shown you around the site, but feel free to explore. More and more material will become available to you as you progress through the status levels. If you have any questions, don't be afraid of shouting out.

Wishing you continued success and enjoyment with your poker.

Best regards,

Bart

Edit: re Everest, it sounds like possibly a browser or antivirus software problem. I would suggest temporarily disabling your antivirus and trying Everest again. Don't forget to re-enable again afterwards however.

If it is the anti-virus, you can add an "exception" to the "safe" list, allowing the Everest program access to the internet.

Let us know how you get on :)