Additional Database and 0.77.807.1550 Patch

• MichaelWagner42
      MichaelWagner42
      Bronze
      Hi,
      For all of you who have lost their additional database settings with the 0.77.807.1550 patch:

This can be solved by copying back your settings from the previous Elephant version:
      1. Close the Elephant
      2. Open a Windows Explorer and type %APPDATA%[slash][dot][dot][slash]Local Settings[slash]Application Data into the address bar
      3. Copy the whole content of the PokerStrategy folder to the PokerStrategy.com folder.

Start the elephant and you will have access to your database settings again :)

Ciao
      Michael
  • 3 replies
    • stanisluv
      stanisluv
      Hmm. Are you sure that we should copy the whole content of the PokerStrategy folder to the PokerStrategy.com folder?
      I ask it because PokerStrategy folder contain folders for other PokerStrategy products: Equilator & ICMTrainer. ;)
      About solution. This solution not work if 0.77.807.1550 Patch already installed but
      I understand what you mean. So we should copy file user.config form PokerStrategy.com\Elephant.exe_Url_kxo1chciyoo3yqlhk2ffrjh3jzhfjjfa\0.76.718.1436
      to
      PokerStrategy.com\Elephant.exe_Url_kxo1chciyoo3yqlhk2ffrjh3jzhfjjfa\0.77.807.1550
    • MichaelWagner42
      MichaelWagner42
      Bronze
      Hi,

Exactly.

I just wanted a short as possible description and it is not a problem to copy ICM Trainer data as well because they just wouldn't be used :)

Ciao
      Michael
    • stanisluv
      stanisluv
      Yes, I know that the copy of ICM Trainer data wouldn't be used, but this create another problem: trash on HDD. Even now Elephant not remove all files from Program Files\PokerStrategy.com\PokerStrategy.com Elephant if I uninstall it. :( :(