Stack
      UTG1:
      $7,11
      UTG2:
      $8,80
      Hero:
      $5,05

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with A:spade: , K:club:
      UTG1 raises to $0,10, UTG2 raises to $0,35, 3 folds, Hero calls $0,35, 3 folds, UTG1 calls $0,25.

Flop: ($1,12) 6:spade: , A:club: , 7:heart: (3 players)
      UTG1 bets $0,10, UTG2 raises to $0,50, Hero raises to $4,70 (All-In), 2 folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2,22

No I am up agains two really bad players here. UTG1 minraised and UTG2 reraised like 60% of the time (AF 8). Flop is somewhat dry that is why I just decided to jam it. If someone had 77 or 66 so be it.
  • 2 replies
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

I don't like it. It's probably the best way for you to go up against a range of 77/66.

I'd consider making a smaller 3-bet as a default, to around $1.5. Gives them a chance to peel with worse hands, including stuff like 54/98 as well as the obvious worse top pairs. Since the board is kinda dry, we're not really afraid of seeing a turn, and committing them little by little is certainly better than telling them they have to wager all their stack right now.

Another fancier possibility would be to just call the small raise, counting on both of them to do something similar on the turn which would then almost commit them to calling a turn shove from us. I think it's viable if you think they both have crap hands but they're aggressive enough to continue betting and raising with them. In case they have Ax they're getting stacked anyway. The risk being that sometimes they'll hit a 3/5-outer on you.

Hope it helps.
    • TetraQuark
      TetraQuark
      Bronze
      Yeah... As soon as I jammed everything you wrote poped into my head. Thanks for your answers! =)