$10,36
      MP2:
      $10,00
      CO:
      $16,04
      BU:
      $9,80

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with A:diamond: , A:club: . MP2 posts a blind of $0,05.
      UTG2 folds, Hero raises to $0,20, 2 folds, CO calls $0,20, BU calls $0,20, 2 folds.

Flop: ($0,72) 4:heart: , 3:spade: , 2:diamond: (3 players)
      Hero bets $0,70, CO raises to $15,84 (All-In), BU folds, Hero calls $9,46 (All-In), CO gets uncalled bet back.

Turn: ($21,04) A:heart:
      River: ($21,04) Q:diamond: (2 players)

Final Pot: $21,04

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows three of a kind, aces (Ad Ac)
      CO shows a straight, five high (5h 5d)

CO wins with a straight, five high (5h 5d)

First of all let me just comment the villain. Super ultra fish, who actually doubled me by going in preflop with KJo, after i reraised him twice with AA. His stats speak for themself 60/20/4.4.

So this flop was sooo freaking messed up. Him going all in on flop and overbetting it a gazzilion times tells us nothing. Cuz he had the same line with air as well as with monster hands. Now on flop I am behind 22, 33, 44 and well, I don t even mind going broke against him if he has those hands, right? Cuz him playing like that all the time is just +EV for me in the long run. How the hand turned out is really funny. He hoped for my card to hit and I hopped for his. :P

This is actually not the first time I had to make a decision like this. Once I played against a crazy gambler who had like 90/60/infinity :P . He would actually typ in chat box how much money we would have to pay to se the flop(it was like 5$ pf and crazy shit like that). So he is pushing, sucking out like the luckiest mofo on planet, cuz people are paying him off because of the value and he comes to round 350BB(nl5). So he is typing in the chatbox that he has to go and that he will call any all in. And yes... I am sitting in the btn with AA, he was the BB. I ask him if he really is going to pay any all in and he says yes so I push my 260BB`s. He calls, board turns and he rivers his 2nd pair with Q8o. So ugly... But I think it was the right decision.
  • 1 reply