The Elevator

• vukpopovic
      vukpopovic
      Bronze
      I played in step 2 Freeroll tournament.The top 25 players each win 1 Step 2 Token + $1.I got that $ 1.Al I wonder what this is "1 Step 2 Token"?What I get from this?And how can I take?Otherwise I won 1st place but the top 25 players receive the same.Thank you and sorry for my English.I know it's bad. :P
  • 4 replies
    • knb22
      knb22
      Gold
      You may use your ticket to buy in to the Step2 SnG, to win a Step3 ticket. Otherwise, you can use it to buy in to certain tourneys, such as the Step Jumper or one of the satellites to the big tourneys (250k gtd and such)
    • vukpopovic
      vukpopovic
      Bronze
      My problem is that I do not know how to use.I have read and I realize that what you tell me.But in any tournament to try to register at all tell me "You do not have sufficient funds to buy-in to this turnament.".I try to "Step Jumper" .I've tried and we Jumper Step in purple and can not.And this step2 SNG can not find.There are only a step 2 Freeroll that I won.I'm new at Everest Poker and please for help ... Tnx
    • Svizac28
      Svizac28
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vukpopovic
      My problem is that I do not know how to use.I have read and I realize that what you tell me.But in any tournament to try to register at all tell me "You do not have sufficient funds to buy-in to this turnament.".I try to "Step Jumper" .I've tried and we Jumper Step in purple and can not.And this step2 SNG can not find.There are only a step 2 Freeroll that I won.I'm new at Everest Poker and please for help ... Tnx
      that's weird cause I cant see it either. In Sit & Go tournaments -> Steps I see Step Special, Step 1, Step 3, Step 4, Step 5, SPT WSOP and Hamburg. 2 is nowhere to be found
    • riso098
      riso098
      Bronze
      I played step 2 freeroll yesterday and won 5 th place and i dont have that one dollar or token either. Why?