This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Please confirm time to clear First Deposit Bonus!

• 5 replies
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      Hi, I put on a first deposit on 16th December and had until mid Feb to clear it (cleared on 12th Feb) - 60 days for me.

Hope this helps.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Thanks Fagin, that backs up what fakedurrr said too.. I'm just nervous that it has changed and PS.com haven't fully updated their details.

TBH I should just pull finger and check with 888 support... which I think I'll do now!
    • tomzs
      tomzs
      Bronze
      Hi, well it depends on which bonus u used when first deposited:

1. If u used 125% up to $475 then u ll have 30 days to clear that bonus

2. If u recieved pokerstrategy free 50$ starting capital on pacific and then used 75% up to $300 bonus with promotion code (pokerstartegy60) then u ll have 60 days to clear that bonus

p.s I recieved pokerstrategy 2nd starting capital a while ago and yesterday made a first deposit and used 75% bonus with "pokerstartegy60" promotion code and I can confirm that in this case I got 60 days to clear bonus. You can go cashier-->Get Rewards and see on which date your offer expires
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      Hi tomzs, thats interesting. I used the PS code and got the 75% with 60 days to clear. Didn't realise that the 888 bonus was so different.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tomzs
      Hi, well it depends on which bonus u used when first deposited:

1. If u used 125% up to $475 then u ll have 30 days to clear that bonus

2. If u recieved pokerstrategy free 50$ starting capital on pacific and then used 75% up to $300 bonus with promotion code (pokerstartegy60) then u ll have 60 days to clear that bonus

p.s I recieved pokerstrategy 2nd starting capital a while ago and yesterday made a first deposit and used 75% bonus with "pokerstartegy60" promotion code and I can confirm that in this case I got 60 days to clear bonus. You can go cashier-->Get Rewards and see on which date your offer expires
      Sweet! Clears things up beautifully! And thanks for the tip about the "Get Rewards" button. :f_biggrin: