Please confirm time to clear First Deposit Bonus!

• 5 replies
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      Hi, I put on a first deposit on 16th December and had until mid Feb to clear it (cleared on 12th Feb) - 60 days for me.

Hope this helps.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Thanks Fagin, that backs up what fakedurrr said too.. I'm just nervous that it has changed and PS.com haven't fully updated their details.

TBH I should just pull finger and check with 888 support... which I think I'll do now!
    • tomzs
      tomzs
      Bronze
      Hi, well it depends on which bonus u used when first deposited:

1. If u used 125% up to $475 then u ll have 30 days to clear that bonus

2. If u recieved pokerstrategy free 50$ starting capital on pacific and then used 75% up to $300 bonus with promotion code (pokerstartegy60) then u ll have 60 days to clear that bonus

p.s I recieved pokerstrategy 2nd starting capital a while ago and yesterday made a first deposit and used 75% bonus with "pokerstartegy60" promotion code and I can confirm that in this case I got 60 days to clear bonus. You can go cashier-->Get Rewards and see on which date your offer expires
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      Hi tomzs, thats interesting. I used the PS code and got the 75% with 60 days to clear. Didn't realise that the 888 bonus was so different.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tomzs
      Hi, well it depends on which bonus u used when first deposited:

1. If u used 125% up to $475 then u ll have 30 days to clear that bonus

2. If u recieved pokerstrategy free 50$ starting capital on pacific and then used 75% up to $300 bonus with promotion code (pokerstartegy60) then u ll have 60 days to clear that bonus

p.s I recieved pokerstrategy 2nd starting capital a while ago and yesterday made a first deposit and used 75% bonus with "pokerstartegy60" promotion code and I can confirm that in this case I got 60 days to clear bonus. You can go cashier-->Get Rewards and see on which date your offer expires
      Sweet! Clears things up beautifully! And thanks for the tip about the "Get Rewards" button. :f_biggrin: