Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($25)
      BB ($33.96)
      UTG ($27.36)
      CO ($25.47)
      BTN ($25)

Dealt to Hero J:diamond: Q:heart:

fold, CO raises to $0.75, fold, Hero raises to $2.50, BB calls $2.25, CO calls $1.75

FLOP ($7.50) 7:heart: 6:spade: 2:heart:

Hero bets $4.75, BB folds, CO calls $4.75

TURN ($17) 7:heart: 6:spade: 2:heart: Q:club:

Hero bets $17.75 (AI)

How did I play this hand? What is his possible range? And is this a profitable shove?
  • 5 replies
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      For su he might have small pocket pars, suited connectors middle pockets, AK, KQ JT etc...

I dont think we can play this flop profitable. Yeah we have initiative but i think we are almost always befind. Its very difficult to generate enaugh foldd equity here and we play all hand OOP.

I would play c/f here for sure.
    • EdVardenis
      EdVardenis
      Bronze
      but I mean Turn? I agree that I suck out on this point, but how about shoving? I just thought that If I raise small here, I will have small stack on the river left and whatever happens I will need to call that. So probably just shoving itself and hope that he will be such a nonbeliever and call that with some random pockets? Or even AK? So yea, I think that checking turn wouldn't be good
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      you´re not folding your hand on the turn so yeah shove is fine there. I think that c/rai is also fine since often he´d shove flop with draws and he most likely has there maybe some kind of pp and sometimes slowplayed sets
      Anyway you want to give him chance putting more money in the worse hands rather than making easy fold with 88 (or if he is calling station then shove is ok, since he won´t likely fold them)
    • Ensyfer
      Ensyfer
      Bronze
      I wouldt cbet flop. Its really marginal against 2
    • EdVardenis
      EdVardenis
      Bronze
      Preflop I represented really strong hand, so If I didn't cbet, it would be treated as give up I believe. And here, I can fold AK, AQ, KQ, low missed pockets and still have some outs if he calls on flop