This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

About the 50 $

• donnmakaveli
      donnmakaveli
      Bronze
      I passed the quiz and i'm waiting for the 50 $ , but i have one small problem. I requested my 50 $ to pacific poker but i want to receive the money on bet 365 . Can i receive the money there , the problem is that i already have an account there thank you
  • 4 replies
    • craigyfish
      craigyfish
      Basic
      IF U GET IT iv been waiting ages and they keep telling me that my 100% clear scanned photos are not visable and i need 2 re send new pics
      its begin to get annoying tbh
    • wasy8
      wasy8
      Black
      Originally posted by donnmakaveli
      I passed the quiz and i'm waiting for the 50 $ , but i have one small problem. I requested my 50 $ to pacific poker but i want to receive the money on bet 365 . Can i receive the money there , the problem is that i already have an account there thank you
      unfortunately you cannot receive the money on a platform where you already have an account
    • Tomas1116
      Tomas1116
      Bronze
      Hi..I passed the quiz, than i received email from pokerstrategy about ID confirm, I send photo of my ID, but I havent 50 dollar on my account on fulltilt poker, whats the problem, do you know?
    • craigyfish
      craigyfish
      Basic

unfortunately you cannot receive the money on a platform where you already have an account
      i havent an account on cake until i was told to sign up and still no money