About the 50 $

• donnmakaveli
      donnmakaveli
      Bronze
      I passed the quiz and i'm waiting for the 50 $ , but i have one small problem. I requested my 50 $ to pacific poker but i want to receive the money on bet 365 . Can i receive the money there , the problem is that i already have an account there thank you
  • 4 replies
    • craigyfish
      craigyfish
      Basic
      IF U GET IT iv been waiting ages and they keep telling me that my 100% clear scanned photos are not visable and i need 2 re send new pics
      its begin to get annoying tbh
    • wasy8
      wasy8
      Black
      Originally posted by donnmakaveli
      I passed the quiz and i'm waiting for the 50 $ , but i have one small problem. I requested my 50 $ to pacific poker but i want to receive the money on bet 365 . Can i receive the money there , the problem is that i already have an account there thank you
      unfortunately you cannot receive the money on a platform where you already have an account
    • Tomas1116
      Tomas1116
      Bronze
      Hi..I passed the quiz, than i received email from pokerstrategy about ID confirm, I send photo of my ID, but I havent 50 dollar on my account on fulltilt poker, whats the problem, do you know?
    • craigyfish
      craigyfish
      Basic

unfortunately you cannot receive the money on a platform where you already have an account
      i havent an account on cake until i was told to sign up and still no money