full tilt 26 token, what tournament to plaY?

• chrystynaP
      chrystynaP
      Bronze
      Hello I went broke some time ago, cos lots of bad beats. And I decided to use my points to play FTP points tournaments and won 26 token.
      But unfortunality there are no good section of tourneys with buy in 26
      Which tournament you reccommend to me to play with 26 token. My goal is not to catch big fish. I would like to build up my bankroll again.
  • 5 replies
    • taavi1337
      taavi1337
      Bronze
      You can convert your Tournament Dollars to cash at the Cashier.
    • Schris7
      Schris7
      Bronze
      Originally posted by taavi1337
      You can convert your Tournament Dollars to cash at the Cashier.

tokens cannot be converted.

i suggest u if u want to have a safe profit with less variance to try the 26$ matrix sngs, it takes some time to start but they are softer than even the 6.5$ turbo sngs and with their system is hard not to cash out .
    • chrystynaP
      chrystynaP
      Bronze
      I have no idea how to play these matrix sng-s have never played.
      any other suggetions?
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      I'd recommend matrix as well. they are pretty straight forward to play. It is like a standard SNG except that you play 4 tables at the same time with the same players. Each table has an independent prize pool and the matrix has also a ranking pool. So If you are pretty good at sng or even semi decent you should be ablue to rebuild a bank roll. otherwise there are some decent MTT with guarranteed prize pool every day but on MTT you get a much higher variance and you could blow all of them without cashing out.

Now it is up to you.
    • vedran2006
      vedran2006
      Bronze
      matrix are the way to go. one played/one won :)

just another question, are there any matrix sngs that are not turbo.
      it seems too fast and risky to play 4 turbos at the same time...although i managed...