FDB bonus

• Southofheaven
      Southofheaven
      Bronze
      I have grinded my way to 400$ from my starting capital and I thought I should get my FDB as well. My question is, do I have to deposit from my own money or can I just withdraw and deposit back my current roll?

Thanks in advance.
  • 6 replies
    • Southofheaven
      Southofheaven
      Bronze
      Anyone care to help? :)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Southofheaven,

Yes, the FDB is based on the first deposit of your own funds.

I'm not sure what Full Tilt's rules on withdrawing followed by a deposit though. I guess it should still count, but best to check with Full Tilt's own support first before relying on it.

As a footnote, Full Tilt will pass on any incurred transaction fees via a reduction in net earned rake (and ultimately rakeback), however these are nominal amounts and shouldn't adversely affect your decision.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Southofheaven
      Southofheaven
      Bronze
      Thanks for the fast answer Bart. One more though. Do I need to make a deposit to withdraw these funds (my current roll)? I think I read somewhere you can't withdraw unless you've deposited like 10 bucks or whatever the minimum deposit is.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Southofheaven
      Thanks for the fast answer Bart. One more though. Do I need to make a deposit to withdraw these funds (my current roll)? I think I read somewhere you can't withdraw unless you've deposited like 10 bucks or whatever the minimum deposit is.
      As far as I know my friend, yes you do. Think you have to reach a certain FTP points target or have held your account for x months too, but can't remember the exact details. Full Tilt support should be able to confirm, or a search of the PokerStrategy - Full Tilt forum board might throw it up.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Southofheaven
      Southofheaven
      Bronze
      Aight, thanks
    • antonio47211
      antonio47211
      Bronze
      I think you must deposit, as FT will only allow to withdraw using same method as for depositing, i.e. same credit card, web money's account etc. So if you didn't deposit they won't know where to send your withdrawal (unless you want to support pokerstrategy lol)