HEM, two accounts?

• Swire
      Swire
      Bronze
      Well i must be stupid but i dont know how to create two accounts on two different poker sites.... any help? I created a HEM account on partypoker, i just moved to full tilt and i dont know how to create a seperate account for FTP.... Much appreciated for any help in advance guys i really need it.
  • 11 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      If by accounts you meant database then you don't need to create a new DB.

As for setting up HEM to track full tilt first of all add new auto import folder, your hand history folder will be located within the full tilt instalation folder for example C:\Program Files\Full tilt poker\HandHistory\ check the import from subfolders checkbox as well.

You also should check an option in you full tilt account to make FTP save your hands in your HD, i'm sure you'll find that option easily.

When there will be few hands imported you can set up hero name for hud by going HUD>>Set Up Hero Names and clicking Add. And in order to display your player on reports/graphs etc look at the place on HEM screen where is your player name written and on right to it will be "change" option.

You can also create an alias in order to view stats for all of your accounts by going Options>>Player Aliases clicking "Add Alias" and then adding all of your account names you have in your database.
    • Swire
      Swire
      Bronze
      I searched for the handhistory and it doesnt come up with one in my program files. It just comes up with my hero name and a subfolder attached to it. I think that is what it is but is there any other location that it would be in? And when i add my hero name, then go on change my hero name doesnt appear, does my other name need to be deleted or somethin..... Sorry for the inconvenience.... Thanks for the help already frost mate. ;)
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      If there are no HH in that folder it means FTP doesn't save it into it, go Options>Hand History on FTP and select the "Save my hand histories" checkbox also there you will find into what folder exactly FTP will be saving your HH.

In order for HEM to find your hero name you will have to have at least few HH's in that folder so HEM would recognize you in it's database.
    • Swire
      Swire
      Bronze
      Thanks for all the help frost mate, it's working now. :)
    • Swire
      Swire
      Bronze
      My HUD wont start agin now for some reason.... so frustrating.... I dont have a clue what to do, tried everything. X(
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Try updating your HEM to the newest version, usually solves the problem.
    • Swire
      Swire
      Bronze
      Is it free and could you give me a link please mate, thanks for the suggestion.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Here you go
    • Swire
      Swire
      Bronze
      Cheers frost it now appears, but doesnt automatically update lol... The HUD is appearing for all players even on the rush tables but the stats for them dont update. Any ideas?
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Unfortunately don't know how to solve this one, never had such problem.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      For the Rush Hud you should read the hints from the 1st post in this thread: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/26165-rush-hud-fully-supported.html