New Zealand Visitor

• NakiMan
      NakiMan
      Bronze
      New Zealand Visitor

Hi all Kiwis.

Kevvu from Estonia is visiting NZ this month, arriving about 16th. If WaiBoy doesn't get him arrested in Auckland he is staying with us for a while in Taranaki.

He wants to hitch around NZ so if there is anyone prepared to meet up with him around the country please let me know through my community page or leave a message here.

Thanks,

NakiMan
  • 9 replies
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NakiMan
      Kevvu from Estonia is visiting NZ this month, arriving about 16th. If WaiBoy doesn't get him arrested in Auckland he is staying with us for a while in Taranaki.
      :f_o:

He's actually touching down on the 14th, and at worst he'll be detained overnight to assist the constabulary with their enquiries...
    • gape0000
      gape0000
      Bronze
      Wish you all good time over there and take good care of that guy i know he gets lost easily i heard :D (esp. in mountains)

Also Waiboy make sure u teach him how to play FL again :P or at least project some of your newly acquired mindset onto him so he can become a happy :s_grin: again

Have fun guys !
    • kevvu
      kevvu
      Bronze
      Yess, I finally wound that place :D . Waiboy i hope that wont happen at least in first day, maybe later :D . And gape, what u say there, i heared u are going to join me after one month . Cause by then i am out of cheap alcohol and u need to bring some more. ;) .
      All help would be welcome!!!
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      He's here, he survived his epic journey and seems well. I'm a little worried as I left him at his hostel with 2L of cider, a packet of salt and vinegar chips, a pack of chewing gum and a glint in his eye... hopefully he's still there when I go back in the morning. :f_o:

Kev - I never knew you were such a big fan of jogging. :f_p:
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      lol

Now I know why he is missing from skype these days :D
    • NakiMan
      NakiMan
      Bronze
      Just be careful what you do with him tonight :s_evil: , I would like to see him in one piece when he gets to the great Naki province :s_biggrin:
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NakiMan
      Just be careful what you do with him tonight :s_evil: , I would like to see him in one piece when he gets to the great Naki province :s_biggrin:
      How about two pieces? Best I can do. :f_p:
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      I haven't heard from Kev this morning which means one of three things:

i. He has happily made his way to the bus and is currently catching up on some sleep.

ii. He is happily catching up on some sleep and has missed his bus by three hours.

iii. His leg actually is broken (no real surprise after how much talking about the pain he was in I had to endure) after mountain biking yesterday and he is unhappily sitting in hospital. :f_p:
    • NakiMan
      NakiMan
      Bronze
      If he gets here I will let you know. Super glue is ready to stick him back together if required.

Naki.